[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Which guru or super affiliate... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which guru or super affiliate...

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Which guru or super affiliate...

Postby Declan OReilly » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:28 pm

Hi all,

I would be really interested to know which person/teacher/guru/super affiliate has had the biggest impact on your business and why?

Without a doubt the person who has had the biggest impact on my business would have to be Ken Evoy. When I first started out I read the and . They completely changed my view of online marketing and on reading over them again I still find nuggets of wisdom. I cannot believe these two ebooks are free because they are probably the best ebooks ever written for both newcomers to affiliate marketing and experienced affiliate marketers.

I think that the 5th Pillar Program is one of the best affiliate programs out there. Not only does it provide all the tools and support needed for success but Ken bends over backwards to help his affiliates. I don't know of any other CEO of a business who is willing give his time to personally answer questions and offer words of support and encouragement.

Declan
Declan OReilly

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:09 am

Good topic, Declan! :D

Ken Evoy would certainly top my list, too - I've been reading his material, and involved with the 5P, for several years now. But currently - I would have to say the most recent positive influence on my business has been Joe Vitale. I find that what I've learned from his material is affecting every aspect of my business - right down to how I write my meta tags, of all things. I had never taken much of an interest in copywriting before... but it has really changed the way I think. His Hypnotic Copywriting Manual was probably the best thing I've sat down and read all year.

I cant go without mentioning Perry Marshall, though. I love his style, and he has the most in-depth information on PPC & increasing conversions that I've ever read. Not necessarily focused on affiliate marketing, but on promoting your own website & products - very good stuff. What I've learned from him this year, through his book and various interviews, has really helped me to increase my profit with pay-per-click advertising!

Gosh, there are so many more names I could mention... People who have had an influence on me, tips & gems I've picked up along the way - friends and peers who have encouraged me... I could write on this topic all day, I bet! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:15 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby karadawn » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:47 am

Becky for sure, but also Rosalind Gardner. Her book on affiliate marketing was GREAT and she broke everything down so simple. ;)
karadawn

Postby Declan OReilly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:33 pm

Declan OReilly

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:04 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sandra » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:46 am

Sandra
Elite Member

Becky "police woman" Hagel

Postby flensborg » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:57 am

flensborg