[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Having a "ah ha!" moment..... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Having a "ah ha!" moment.....

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Having a "ah ha!" moment.....

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:43 pm

Well today I can't seem to pull myself away from Ryze or any other message boards for that matter. I should be reading the Affiliate Master Course that Lynn was kind enough to offer to all of us, but here I sit!

It's actually a good thing, though, as while at Ryze I've been meeting some interesting people. Today someone posts in my guestbook about Mom's Market "it looks like a great site for busy moms"........... AH HA! That's it! Here I've been trying to figure out what my focus for the non-business moms would be, and that's exactly it! Mom's Market is filling a need (a must in business as we all know) by offering everything moms need right in one place. No dragging the kids to the mall, no searching through pages apon pages of sites in the search engins.......everything is right there. WHOO HOO! Oh wow I feel good.

Now I must be off to work more on this idea. Hehehe ........doing the "happy dance" now :mrgreen:
karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:38 am

I like that concept, Kara ~ "site for busy moms". Networking definitely has its perks... I learn and grow more every day as I network with both my targeted market and other professionals. It sure seems as if someone opened the Idea Gate lately, because they are sure flowing!

Back to your concept... As a single mother, one of my biggest dilemnas is Christmas shopping - or any type of holiday gift shopping: birthdays, easter, etc. Obviously if you are buying a "surprise" or a "gift", you cant take the children shopping with you... but I personally dont have many options for leaving them at home or with a friend (because of where I have lived and other circumstances). It is even more difficult now with my Grandmother under my care. So... beginning three years ago I resorted to doing 90% of my personal shopping online (and 100% of my business shopping - office supplies, software & hardware, services, etc).

I thought perhaps you'd find this angle insightful as well ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:48 am

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't have much of an option either when it comes to buying gifts for the kiddos. Or gifts for anyone for that matter. Dragging the children to the store is NOT my idea of fun. You know, I just had another thought - what about listing off to the side some "non-mom" business, just for those few items none of the moms carry? Grocery shopping comes to mind....I've heard that's become quite popular although I've never really seen it advertised. I think I will do a quick search on that just to see.

Well and I'm sure I can do something with Amazon as well. I have a general idea what I would like to do with my shopping pages, but it's not clear yet. Maybe a little research will jump-start some of those ideas ;)
karadawn

Postby James Mann » Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:14 am

James Mann

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement