[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Law of Attraction • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Law of Attraction

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Law of Attraction

Postby skyjoe76 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:08 am

Recently I was given an assignment by my mentor. He asked me to write my 5 years goal.

Writing is a way of sending the intention to the Universe. Right after I did my 5 years goal, the next day I got 3 enquiries on my training engagements. 1 has been confirmed.

I'm not saying we just need to sit and think. Then we can have the money. But I still have to take action to deliver the best value before I confirmed the deal.

The Universe will send you what you desire, but it's still up to you to make full use of it.
skyjoe76

Postby Ron Killian » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Ron Killian

Postby JosephRatliff » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:13 pm

That is so true...once I started writing, reading, and viewing my goals daily...I started to have greater success than ever before. ;)
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby queenofkaos » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Instead of working on a list of goals, I am focusing on one major target funneling down from yearly, monthly, weekly to daily.

I have got a white board (actually it's stainless steel, love those things!) with TODAY written in large black letters, and each day I put my main objective down, which is taken from my main objective in the big picture.

I think I will add a weekly view as well, that will help me to see how much time I'm really focusing on what I need to do vs what I feel I have to do.

I find if I try to focus on too many I get nowhere, this year I am laser focused on finished things that I've started, the things that have been hanging around for too long, and getting my priorities front and center.

Basically, you could say my mantra for 2009 is to keep it simple.

One goal at a time for the main parts of my life - biz (Focus membership I'm creating), health ( - starting a 12 week New Years Challenge this week to get back on track), home (continue to declutter, then redecorate and bug hubby to finish projects he needs to do), and family (making a point to enjoy the time I have left with my kids at home and being a good mom - yepp, that means baking cookies too :0).

And sloughing off the stuff that I shouldn't be spending my time on. This is already taking more effort than I thought it would. It really involves being hyper mindful but the payoff is huge.
queenofkaos
Elite Member

Postby skyjoe76 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:09 am

skyjoe76

Postby Ron Killian » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Ron Killian

Postby skyjoe76 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Law of Attraction can be a scary thing.

One incident happened recently, suddenly it dawn on me that I want to own a BMW. I was so clear that BMW is the kind of car I desire. I had never been so clear about the kind of car I want, but this time it is. I started sharing with friends on this.

You know what, a friend called me to say he is letting go of his BMW. He is willing to let go in an undervalue price.

How scary it is!!
skyjoe76

Postby shortstack » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:18 am

That's awesome! I think you were scared because you have a little part of you that thinks it's a bunch of hoopla. I bet you're over your scared pretty quickly once you start tooling around in yer new Beemer! :)

This is a great thread. I love the LOA, it is a universal law and it absolutely works.

Now everyone, write down your goals, repeat them aloud at least twice a day and really mean it! Charge!!

Lisa :)
shortstack
Elite Member

Postby Ron Killian » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Ron Killian

Postby skyjoe76 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 pm

skyjoe76

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby shortstack » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 am

shortstack