[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Good Morning !! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Good Morning !!

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Good Morning !!

Postby Michelle Steiner » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:06 am

I decided over the last week, while I was making my move into my farmhouse, that there are other things in my life that need to be changed as well as where I lived. I thought I would share them with you all, and keep you posted on a daily basis, if this is okey with everyone.

My first goal, is to revamp my website, and get my domain. I am using Ken Envoys Service Sellers Masters Course to help guide me, but I would also like for your input as well. :wink:

Until I get my domain name registared, I will be using my old site at Ivillage.com, since it is already up, I think I can just revamp. But who knows, I may end up with something completely different before I'm done! :lol:

Please check out my current site and give me some honest feedback on what YOU would rather see there.

One of the main things I will be changing, is that a lot of the personal services will disappear! Though I will still offer these services, I feel there is no real need for them on the site, since I am promoting the Virtual Assistant end of the business online.

TIA for any advice you can give!

Michelle

Michelle Steiner

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:08 am

Wow, Michelle! Yes - please do keep us posted as you progress :D

I'm curious - I know that you and I talked about this last week and that you downloaded the from the SSWT site... Do you feel that the material in this course is directly related to your motivation and your desire to set these new goals for your business?

I'll be back... and you know where to find me if you need me before then ;) I'm going to keep an eye on your site this weekend - it will be exciting to watch this one!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I would have to say that

Postby Michelle Steiner » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:13 am

it did have SOME play in my decission, but not the total influance. I have been unhappy with the content for a long time. Not being a writer, and not being involved with the right forums, or having the right contacts, never really made me stop to think. I have to say that your "house" has had influence on my decission also.

AND, the fact that I have been trying to figure out ways to get MSI (multiple streams of income), this is just a beginning step. I finally feel like I am on a verge of a whole new era, centralizing my VA services as the focal point.

I hope this makes sense. I just printed off the first 30 pages of the e-course, so will go study for a while. I'll probably start making changes to the site tonite, while the house is quiet and I can think!

Have a great day!

Michelle
Michelle Steiner

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:20 am

This all sounds great, Michelle! Have a fun 'brainstorming weekend' and be sure to let us all know how things are progressing!!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:25 pm

Hi Michelle

I was looking at your web site and thinking about you trying to figure out
how to get multiple streams of income.

I was going to respond to this message earlier but I "just couldn't find the
free time". :lol: Sorry your web site made me say that.

Here are some things that I have learned that may help you.

If you have too many things going on when people come to your web
site they get confused.

If they have only one or two choice such as join a newsletter or go to
a sales page they are less likely to leave your page.

Michelle the ads running across the top of your page, do they belong to
iVillage?
James Mann

Michelle, Here Is Our 2¢ Worth

Postby Sharon & Roy » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:51 pm

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:11 am

Absolutely, Sharon & Roy :D I'd love to be your SEO Poster Child!

And you know me - I dont mind being "the example" AT ALL - and you're right... its quite helpful!

Roll on with it... You're doing a great thing here, as you are not only helping Michelle and I specifically (thank you!) - but many lurkers as well ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn Terry ... Our SEO Poster Child!

Postby Sharon & Roy » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:54 am

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Re: Lynn Terry ... Our SEO Poster Child!

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:26 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

LOL<, Highjack away!

Postby Michelle Steiner » Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:36 am

Michelle Steiner

Postby Sharon & Roy » Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:40 pm

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Lynn, Would You Mind Keeping An "SEO Journal" For

Postby Sharon & Roy » Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:03 pm

Sharon & Roy