[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Taking a step back and viewing the, er, view! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Taking a step back and viewing the, er, view!

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:47 pm

James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:52 pm

Kara... {{hugs}} I'm sorry to hear that. I've been on my own 3 1/2 years now - and it came as a complete shock to me when it happened. I wish you the best - whatever the "best", for you, happens to be.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:04 pm

Awwwwww thank you everyone :) . I really didn't mean to bring that out in the open, but just commenting on having "busy" days sometimes. My kids come first, and then the business, so I have enough to do to keep my mind off of other "stuff". I've made up my mind that it doesn't matter if he's here or not, my business and children will still grow at the same rate. ;) Of course that's not to say I don't want him here, sometimes I do wish he was, but those thoughts are quickly pushed out of my mind because I can't control his decisions. What I can control is my life (ok so maybe not the children but I sure do try!!).

It's funny this should come up, because after a run in the other day with a few people from my past that I had tried to forget about I began to see things a little bit differently. I realised how lucky I was to be surrounded by great people and of course how lucky I am to have my children. This week has been a real eye-opener. I realise that when we are surrounded by positive people, we become more productive and positive as well. So that's what I want to be around - positive and productive people. Wow look! I found them! ;)
karadawn

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:10 pm

Hi guys, well mostly girls, I mean ladies.

What are your plans for this week? Where is this week going to take you
that is going to make you do the "Happy Dance". :D

I just got my tickets today to go to Alaska and help Dan Auito build his
web site. This is my first web site construction job away from home. :D

I am definitely doing my "Happy Dance"

My subscriber list is going up every day. Thanks Lynn, you're a sweet
heart.

I am going to setup a sales page for my eBook on eBay tomorrow and
see if I can sell a few there. That should be interesting.
James Mann

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:23 pm

Too cool! Hope you have fun on your trip (oh yeah and get some work done too ;) ).

Let's see........what am I going to do this week? I plan on starting to revamp the shopping pages in Mom's Market. Nothing will be completely finished for awhile, so it won't be viewable. More like work in progress. This week I will be focusing more on finding partners to help with some major plans and bounce some ideas off of. The ideas alone will keep me doing the "happy dance" LOL. ;)

Oh yes and I love to see my subscription rate growing. Jumping on Ryze was a very smart move. :)
karadawn

Postby WAHumor » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:29 pm

Hmmm...this week?? Hmmmm...

Yipe!!

Preparing for pre-launch!!!

Suddenly everyone helping has disappeared...

...I don't have a clue what to do next...

Oh well...back to writing content with some keyword mix-ins.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:00 pm

Ah Dan, you should have no problem writting content for your new site! After all you are a writter ;) . Me, I just pretend to be one half the time. LOL :lol:

I know what will make me do the happy dance this week - when my newsletter count for Mom's Market hits 400 subscribers (I'm 4 away!!!!) and the Smart Shopper newsletter hits 50 subscribers (which is 6 away.........hey, it's less than a month old, so I think that's pretty good! ).

Watch me really do the happy dance when at the end of this month I have hit my goal of 500 and 100 subscribers for each newsletter ;)
karadawn

Postby James Mann » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:05 pm

Kara, at that time we will all do the "Happy Dance" with you. 8)
James Mann

Postby Cate » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:36 pm

Cate

Postby James Mann » Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:02 pm

James Mann

Postby karadawn » Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:36 pm

karadawn

Postby James Mann » Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:41 pm

James Mann

Postby Cate » Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:56 pm

Cate

Postby James Mann » Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:03 pm