[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - If you knew you could not fail...what would you do??? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

If you knew you could not fail...what would you do???

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Love the question - got me thinking!

Postby Simonk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:06 am

Hi Lisa

Good question, 'what would you do if you could not fail'

First a little background on me, married (happily for past 10 years) have had my own global company for 8 of those years with my wife (yes, working and living together) with the company going great but the boredom becoming ridiculous so have been looking for a new challenge for about a year - finally, finally found one that we believe will work - which is such a relief!

First thought - bet on long shot with everything I have! :)
Second thought - Already bought into the new company and would get that working well (after all it cant fail - right?)
Then would get hold of the best car I could find and take the entire family on the road trip of a lifetime.
Finally - I would get my animal sanctuary going and ask the local government for help (again - with this mandate it cant fail :D )

Take care and thanks for a question that made me think!

Regards

Simon
Simonk

Noah

Postby chastill » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 am

Didnt Noah have 2 of everything on the Ark?
chastill

Postby Simonk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:33 am

He only had one boat!?
Simonk

Postby chastill » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 am

But 2 of each animal.
chastill

Postby Simonk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:40 am

Just a guess but if he didn't the the singular animal must have been pretty ticked off and with good reason, imagine if there was one male animal staying to watch the end of the game as the floods hit - wouldn't that be typical?
Simonk

Postby chastill » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Typical is sort of related to assume. It can mean it makes a ass of u and me. LOL
chastill

Postby Simonk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:55 am

Never underestimate the power of assumptions - often they are the beginning of a thought process while in the core state (before they become reality) beware to keep assumptions private but always follow them to find out how right you are.
Without assumptions new thoughts are restrained
Simonk

Postby chastill » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:38 am

I never assume. Assume to me is a guess to exactly what it appears to be at that time by the environment i am in, around, or observeing. Being Street Smart is based on years of experiance in differant areas and with differant people. Psycology is far more better than assume.
chastill

Postby Simonk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:55 am

We all assume - be it that your car will start, the post will come, the wind will blow, we all need to assume.

In selling it takes far more than phsycology or assumptions - you are right when you say about being street smart taking many years - it has taken me 28 years of sales to understand that there are many many tools needed and never just one or two but equally to assume that one or more of them are useless would not be hlepful
Simonk

Postby chastill » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:19 am

God made the heaven and earth and all the animals. You think God assumed everything then created everything?

God is infinite and Einstien said everything revelant.
Have a good one. Im outta here.
chastill

Postby Simonk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:22 am

Er, thought we were talking business and I have no idea, i wasn't there to make an assumption :D

Have a good day and see you around the forum
Simonk

Postby robert adams » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:08 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Simonk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:13 am

Simonk

Postby Li Weng » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Li Weng

Postby chastill » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:47 am

chastill

PreviousNext