[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - $20,000 in 20 days • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

$20,000 in 20 days

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby Alan Petersen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:11 pm

Way to go Christimarie! I'm glad you picked yourself up and dusted yourself off! And are now at it again. You have the right attitude!
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Cynthia » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:30 pm

Cynthia

Thanks all

Postby Christimarie » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:49 pm

Christimarie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:29 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Checking In

Postby Christimarie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:12 pm

Hi all,
Thought I'd check in and see how things are actually going with everyone. I'm still uploading items to my membership site and trying to figure out how to make everything work. Then it's off to try to find affiliates.

What about you?

Christimarie
Christimarie
Elite Member

Postby Cynthia » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi Christimarie!

I'm on Day 3. Actually Day 4 time wise so I say Day 3 continued. :)

I've settled on a product, reworking and building from a PLR I found that was very basic and lacking. I'm hoping I can work hard on it over the next few days to make progress and catch up.

I have selected a name and purchased a domain. So really I have finished the steps of Day 3. I guess I'm into Day 4 now.

Did you hire someone to rework/rewrite your product and rebrand it? Or did you do it all yourself?
Cynthia

Hey there Cynthia

Postby Christimarie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi Cynthia,
Good to hear from you. I have a long and horrid story about outsourcing and I don't want to discourage you on that. I just happened to try to outsource the writing because I was so busy when I started this process. I got burned pretty bad. I had to use that as a "sign" to just do the writing for the project myself. But I think you have to decide what works for you. I happen to be a writer and just got swamped -- so I can write my own stuff. If you're comfortable with that and know how to adjust PLR you can probably do the work yourself. You'll have to determine that.

What I'm learning in all of this is that you just have to keep plugging along,day after day. I'll share a bit of my secret wtih you.

Each day when I finish "work" I write in a daily log what I need to do the next day. When I start my new day, I know exactly where I'm at. This serves as a log and to-do list for me. Not everyone may need to do this but it has certainly kept me organized. I just use a cheapy notepad to do this so the log stays organized. It helped to keep me on track when I had my set back.

I'm working on a membership site with my materials. I was working on this for another project but I'm also learning to get better focused so I get projects FINISHED :? Anyway, take that organizing idea if it makes sense for your work style. This forum will help you stay on track and encouraged too. I want to set a launch date for this week or next week.

C
Christimarie
Elite Member

Postby Cynthia » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:27 pm

Thanks for the tips! I really want to try to do my own covers and graphics. I have some graphic experience so I'm hoping I can do a good enough job at it and not need to outsource.

I'm nervous about the rewrite. I have written and do write but never done anything this comprehensive and I;m having a hard time putting a friendly voice to it. I come across so straightforward and to the point! Not sure if that is good or bad.

I have three notebooks that I am scribbling things in. And I'm keeping a journal of my Days over at Michael's forum. it helps to keep me accountable. :)

Care to share how many JV's you were able to bring aboard so far?
Cynthia

Re: How realistic is this for a TOTAL newbie?

Postby nar321 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:29 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:11 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:16 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:08 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Just jumped on the 20/20 challenge, any success stories?

Postby crankit98 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 am

crankit98
Elite Member

Postby DougYITBOS » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:43 pm

no updates at all?
Has anyone made ANYTHING attributable to this package? :)
DougYITBOS

Postby shortstack » Tue May 20, 2008 5:29 pm

shortstack
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement