[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Debt Free by 12-31-07 - is it possible? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Debt Free by 12-31-07 - is it possible?

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Debt Free by 12-31-07 - is it possible?

Postby Mike Paul » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:37 pm

Mike Paul

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Ironically, just today I committed myself to the challenge. Which brings me to the big question: How do you plan to earn $25,000? If its something you can talk openly about, perhaps we can brainstorm with you and offer some ideas to the mix.

Being debt-free is awesome, by the way. I just bought a car last month but prior to that was completely debt-free. The reason I financed it was to improve my credit score, because buying a house with zero credit history is not the easiest thing in the world (unless you want to pay out ridiculous interest rates). So I am in the process of putting my life "back on paper" LOL - a little balance is good, I suppose.

At any rate, I look forward to hearing more about your goal and how to plan to achieve it. We're here to help any way we can! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement