[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How To You Find Your Passion In Life (ie Do What You Love) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How To You Find Your Passion In Life (ie Do What You Love)

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

How To You Find Your Passion In Life (ie Do What You Love)

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:32 pm

When it comes to choosing a career or a work-at-home business model, its often said that you should do what you love and the money will follow. But do we all know what it is that we “love”, and at what point in our life are supposed to know for certain what our ‘passion’ is?

:arrow:

-
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I agree with you Lynn

Postby kowhai » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:08 pm

kowhai

Postby Marc Meole » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:39 pm

Marc Meole

Hi there Lynn

Postby kowhai » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:38 pm

I have just read you How Do You Find Your Passion In Life? article, I was very impressed it is very good. My passion is probally in the field of self improvement and being a success at whatever you do in life. Very good reading indeed Thank you

Anthony
kowhai

Postby skyjoe76 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:19 am

Some people tried many things before they finally found what their passion is.

Some knew it all along.

It's different from each individual. For me, I am on the path of self development just like Anthony, which is why I run a training business.
skyjoe76

Postby SandyNaidu » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:38 pm

I think when work is no longer a chore we have found our passion. When we don't look forward to weekends like -'hurray we don't need to work for two days' then we have found our passion. Mind you I am not for working all weekend but if I had to I wouldn't mind..

Sandy
SandyNaidu
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:52 pm

Interesting point, Sandy. And timely too. This past weekend I worked almost 36 hours... and a friend of mine (local) was just blown away that I didnt come hang out to listen to bands on Saturday night or want to get out and just mess around on Sunday.

I do enjoy bands, and hanging out with friends, but I am SO IN LOVE with my work right now. LOL what a geek, huh? I ended up blogging about it (and our entire conversation) here - would love your take:

I'm not anti-social by any means, so its not that. I have proof hanging on my wall: the sportsmanship award my first season in dart league :) . And there are many weekends I go shopping with my daughter, or have all the teens over for movies & pizza and just laugh and cut up all night.

I loved your comment though. And personally, I love the freedom I have to do whatever I want, whenever I want. And I love that my work is NOT a chore, but that more often than not... its what I WANT to do.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

An excellent article

Postby kowhai » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:06 pm

HI Lynn.

I have just finished reading your article and was totall blowen away. It is easy to see why you are a success at what you do. You are very committed and above all very focused when you are working. My younger brother is always asking what I do online so much. His head spins when I tell him I have an internet business in info products and Internet Marketing. He wonders why I spend so much time at it. But when you are just starting you have to commit many many hours to it. I am learning all the time and hopefully learning from my mistakes.

Well Done Lynn, but thats what we have become to expect from you. One hundred percent when you are working.

Anthony
kowhai

Postby peter1 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:37 pm

Good thread. At almost 50 I came across the internet, and now enjoy it thoroughly. Although the money hasn't followed yet I do make a little and I'm happy doing it.

I look forward to getting up and taking the 3 steps from the breakfast table to my office to get started each morning.

By contrast I was a lawyer many years ago and hated it. I had all the prestige of it and everything else that goes with it, but I used to dread the end of the weekend when it came around to going back to work on Monday.

Sitting at the computer does it for me, now here's hoping the money follows :)
peter1

Postby Katherine Reschke » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:34 pm

Katherine Reschke
Elite Member

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement