[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can anybody help me • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can anybody help me

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Can anybody help me

Postby kowhai » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:13 pm

My name is Anthony, I have a site of my own, I built it so it is maybe not the best. I have a huge problem. Because I live in New Zealand I can not add funds to my paypal account. The only way I can get fund into it is by making sales. However the sale I have made hvae been good. But with so little earnings it does not last long. I have a goal to get into Lynns elite membership. but to do that I need to make a few more sales 2 or three will do. I dont have a lot I can sell although I do have a couple of products in the special offers area. An a six part audio presentation I recored a little while ago entitled what is success. That page has had about 200 vistors and only one sale a while back. If anyone is interested in my website it is http://www.kowhaiproductions.co.nz Does anyone have any idea of how I can make the next couple of sales so I can join the elite people and really learn how to all this stuff. Any help would be very must appreciated. And I have not had a lot of success with clickbank, I have some sales there but as yet have not met the criteria of the numbers of credit card numbers. When I complete that then they will start paying me. But they will only pay by check so those funds are no good to me just yet.

Many thanks in advance
kowhai

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi Anthony! I'll help you :)

All 65 of these ebooks come with Master Resale Rights, correct?

If so, take that special down *immediately*, and post it as a WSO (Warrior Special Offer) on the Warrior Forum instead. Make the price $16.25 (thats 25 cents per product). Your headline can be "65 Self-Improvement Products With MRR 25c/ea!"

Are you a member of the warrior forum already? If not, you will find it here: http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/ - register as a member (free) and then private message me. I have more details to share with you ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robert adams » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:12 pm

great advice Lynn, that is the kind of help that we all have come to respect your for.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 am

Thank you, Robert :)

Just sharing what has worked for me through my own experiences!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement