[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What two things are you doing today to achieve your goals? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What two things are you doing today to achieve your goals?

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:26 am

Wow James :D Thanks for the excellent (& detailed) feedback! You have no idea how much it helps to hear from readers... as my number goal is to put something out there that people truly enjoy and can learn from.

I struggled terribly finding out all of this information in the beginning... and when I finally got things rolling in the right direction, someone looked at me and said "you're a self-starter!" - which is where all of this came from ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:14 pm

MY two goals for today??

First, bugging Lynny for more good, juicy content for her appearance in WAHumor's Spotlight! feature...

Just send me all your articles!!!!

Second, final (well, sorta) compiliation of said content matter to actually complete ONE page's content before launch?

And...oh yeah, Lynny...when should I put up the forum??[/b]
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:29 pm

Hi Lynn, your picture looks happier today. :D

When I give a review for anyone I like to type it as I read it. I seems to
me that it is fresher than if I were to read it then comment on it.

Glad I could help. It's about time I did something. :D
James Mann

Postby flensborg » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:40 pm

1) Find a way to make more money, when my wife comes home tonight after (possibly) having bought another horse that she is 'just looking at' right now.

2)Finish the second half of Anik's ebook on getting better GPAs, write my review, my additional comments and my most sincere testimonial of it.
flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:52 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:18 pm

James Mann

Postby WAHumor » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:23 pm

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby flensborg » Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:49 pm

flensborg

Postby WAHumor » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:00 pm

A pre-launch it is, by golly!!!

I expect to see all of my SSWT family members there - you know who you are...and if you don't...I mean you too!

Soooo...where's the two daily goals postings...hmmmmm??

C'mon...accountability central here!!

I'll...umm...post mine here...ahh...tomorrow...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:10 pm

Dan it has been over 100 degrees here for two days in a row. I have
to beg out of todays goals.

I have completed my previous goals.

I tried getting up early to see if I could beat the heat but I was so
exhausted from yesterday that I just dragged my butt all day.

I did get spammed today by a company that I had great respect for and
was in a really good mood to reply to them. :evil:

That is one thing I just can put up with on a good day.

It is suppose to be a little cooler tomorrow and hopefully I will be also. :D
James Mann

Postby WAHumor » Fri Jun 27, 2003 10:14 pm

Even when hot and grouchy, you're a heck of a nice guy, James!!!

Why not treat your wife and yourself to a nice dinner out?

Ask to be seated in the walk-in cooler.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:00 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:17 am

C'mon, guys...this is a thread worth keeping up!!

I will:

1) Contact Mary Goulet with the info she requested for my appearance on her show on July 31.

2) Finish stuffing keywords into my page content.

NEXT!!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:28 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:22 am

James Mann

PreviousNext

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement