[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Positive mindset, success-thinking, goals & brainstormin • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Positive mindset, success-thinking, goals & brainstormin

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:29 pm

I agree with everything that you said, James. The real point here is that this is not the only issue I am faced with - some personal, some business, some both... all big issues with even more ripple effects. Basically my life and my lifestyle needs A LOT of restructuring at the moment.... and I am trying to determine the best course of action.

Finding the time to do that - while still plugging forward with daily tasks and responsibilities - is tiring just to think about. But that is where I am.

I will by no means "give up" - and certainly dont mean to insinuate that attitude - there really is no choice but to deal with it and do the best that I can. "When you run out of bullets... fight with your fists!" <-- quote from a friend, which I liked very much :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:42 pm

I am probably the last one to give advice on structure or organizing but...

As Sharon and Roy said TOL = Thinking out loud...

1. They all have to been taken care of.

2. Some are obviously have higher priorities than the others.

3. Some may even be able to be put aside for a short period of time.

4. Some may be able to have a compromise in some way.

First off is your ex-husband able or willing to pay a percentage of his
reponsiblities? If so that would alleviate a small amount of stress.

Second is there anyone you can deligate some responsiblities to even for
a short time. That would give you a short time to catch up on some of
your obligations.

If you can do any of these you can decrease the stress or pressure,
which will actually make you healthier, which will give you more energy
and focus.

Like I said at the start of this message. I am not skilled at this but TOL.
James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:05 am

Thank you again, James - for helping me TOL and sort through some potential beginnings to solutions. Today is Saturday - and at this early hour already full of its share of distractions, but my plan is to plow through and make some progress. I really appreciate your support!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:14 am

Lynn...

...for you...

...The World. :D
James Mann

Postby kathleen » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:40 am

kathleen

Postby James Mann » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:49 am

James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:18 am

I agree, Kathleen - excellent advice!

I have decided to make a list of what stresses me the most, on a daily basis, and tackle that list one at a time with a course of action. Everything has a solution - and I am setting out to create solutions if I cant find them within arms length!

I realize that I have to CREATE the life that I want. It's a matter of knowing what you want, believing that you can achieve it, being devoted enough to take action and committed enough to continue on through the challenges.

Thanks for all the friendship, support & encouragement! :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:18 am

It's true, Lynny.

Yo DO make me want to be a better person.

I'm facing some crossroads myself lately - the impending ( even if impetuously self-imposed) debut of my greatest dream and consequently fear...the possible dissolution of a emotionally devoid and seemingly meaningless marriage...a rapidly growing need to become myself on my terms after others' attempts to define me and decide my future...

I didn't know some of the story you told, either, Lynn. But it makes you all the more a goddess in my eyes and one of my all-time favorite people (VERY short list).

I'll be sticking around you for a long, long time, lady...

Words are worthless for telling how much you've meant to me and how I treasure your friedship.

Well, gotta go. Seems like some of the rain outside has gotten into my eyes...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:21 am

It's true, Lynny.

Yo DO make me want to be a better person.

I'm facing some crossroads myself lately - the impending ( even if impetuously self-imposed) debut of my greatest dream and consequently fear...the possible dissolution of a emotionally devoid and seemingly meaningless marriage...a rapidly growing need to become myself on my terms after others' attempts to define me and decide my future...

I didn't know some of the story you told, either, Lynn. But it makes you all the more a goddess in my eyes and one of my all-time favorite people (VERY short list).

I'll be sticking around you for a long, long time, lady...

Words are worthless for telling how much you've meant to me and how I treasure your friedship.

Well, gotta go. Seems like some of the rain outside has gotten into my eyes...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:23 am

Heh...now that's WAHumor!

Put my reply in the wrong thread, AND posted it twice in a row...

Still meant it, though.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:28 am

I love this little family.

My little problem just seem to fade away when I am here.

Who wants some extra stress? Really!

I didn't sleep well last night but was it because my life is going through
tough times?

Not at all. I was because of these DUMB keywords and my niche. :?

I feel guilty for having things so good and then complaining because of
something that should be so easy after two years.

Listen you guys. You give me your problems for 2 days and you can
have mine for the same length of time.

Two totally stress free days, just think of it. Any takers. :D
James Mann

Postby James Mann » Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:29 am

It is good practice Dan. Always emphasis people will remember it
better. :lol:
James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:12 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:12 am