[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Positive mindset, success-thinking, goals & brainstormin • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Positive mindset, success-thinking, goals & brainstormin

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:33 am

I remember success guru Brian Tracy's talking about an idea for time management that a man sold to a maojr corportation for $25000 when that was a LOT of money.
It's the list of 6.

Write a list of the 6 most important things to do, with the most important at number one.
Startwith number one and keep going til it is either finished or you have doen as much as you can at that time,then go to number 2.

This way you will get more doen than via ANY other way.

I have used this theory, written out the list, and I can tell you it is very powerful!
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lee » Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:48 pm

Lee

Taking a new road

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:42 am

Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:06 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:28 am

Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:15 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:08 am

James Mann

Postby The Great Gordino » Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:40 pm

hhhm,
just re read this thread after orders from Lynn, to see if I could get ideas for domain names for my new book.
She is on the money as usual, and I have at least got some great ideas for the sales page:

who's making the decisions in your life? - Lynn
I'm tired of spinning my wheels - Jennifer

Hey girls, can I use them for my sales letter?

In case you read this and wonder what I'm on about (wouldnt be the first time), my abou to release ebook is called 'Transform Your Life In 21 Days!', but I can't find a domain name I'm happy with, and after giving it days of thought, I'm asking my forum mindgroup for HELP!!!

thanks,
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:31 pm

You are welcome to use my words, Gordon - sure!

Any ideas come to mind yet?

:idea: Perhaps you can plug a few keywords into WordTracker (free trial) and see what phrases & similar words it pops back out at you...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement