[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The REAL knowledge brings success • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The REAL knowledge brings success

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

The REAL knowledge brings success

Postby knowledgewealth » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:05 pm

Some people have a hard time realizing why they're not achieving their goals in life because they are tooo busy listening to negative thoughts that are born from negative people who disguise themselves as your local newspaper or your famous 24hr news channel
C onstant N egative N ews.These people make money off of them so they have to give them this depression pill and your local carryout makes money off of them by giving them something to take it with.This in turn keeps them mesmerized and out of focus.So really its not what you are learning that brings success but who you become .With that being said, Be an Eagle and leave the chickens to be seasoned and cooked.If you want something real bad, you need to learn to give it as well.For example Speak positive thoughts to yourself and to others. learn to give up the money if you want more of it instead of frowning up about it All this leads to the basics."]Do unto others as you would have others do unto you"And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure where THAT came from.Just so you know i do practice what i preach click to preview new book http://www.lulu.com/content/512848

KNOWLEDGEWEALTH
www.jksuccess.net
Last edited by knowledgewealth on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knowledgewealth

Postby skyjoe76 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:37 pm

skyjoe76

Postby Duane » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:29 pm

I completelly agree with what you said about the news media. The only time I listen to it is if someone has told me about a story that concerns something nearby and might make a difference in my life.

I have a friend who listens to CNN most of the day and is constantly filled with fear and worry about global warming or some other nonsense. If it's happening what can I do about it? Since I can't think of anything, I think I'll worry about something else!

One of my all-time favorite t-shirt sayings is "It's hard to soar like an Eagle if you spend all day with a flock of Turkeys."
Duane
Elite Member

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement