[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Eureka moment verses step by step • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Eureka moment verses step by step

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Eureka moment verses step by step

Postby mitchelhb333 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:35 am

Hi there
Was going through the typical sales letter with "until I found/made/copied/grabbed...this system I was a poor internet marketer who....(fill in the blanks). But that made me wonder how many people really got into internet marketing because of a "Eureka moment" (ie. you tried it out and then hit a piviotal moment that pushed you full bore into internet marketing). Or like other things did you plan it as a new occupation and then just built it up step by step.

Thank you.
mitchelhb333

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:41 am

What a great question, Mitchel!

I believe I can honestly say that over the last 10 years... my success with online business has been due to a combination of both - consistent building and working, sprinkled with plenty of "Eureka!" moments along the way.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Grokodile » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:00 pm

To me, the Internet is something "new". I know it isn't that new anymore, but it was. There is still a lot of change and a lot of excitement.

It's like the wild west, there is a lot of free (worthless) land available and it's pretty easy to do what you want.

I've been staking claims and mining for gold a few times now... and while I haven't struck gold, I am making a living working from home. I enjoy charting my own course...

While I have a lot of Eureka's, I need to work on the follow up aspect of building and promoting after creating an idea. Maybe I'll get it right this time around...
Grokodile

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement