[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What has helped you to succeed in life? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What has helped you to succeed in life?

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

What has helped you to succeed in life?

Postby money2bmade » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:28 pm

Hey everyone!

I have a question for everyone here: What is the one main "thing" that has helped you find success in life? It may be a piece of advice, an inspirational/motivational quote, a set of rules, or even a product, website, guru, book, etc.

I'm looking to *possibly* write an article and/or book on the topic, and was wondering if anyone here had any input! I'd be glad to mention your link in the "resources" section of the book, if you can provide me with some interesting information! :D

Plus, I think it will be interesting to see what really helps all of us to succeed in life, business, and everything else we set our minds to! If you'd like to list more than one "thing", that's great. But try to find one MAIN idea, if you can.

This should be really interesting...Thanks, everyone!
money2bmade

Postby skyjoe76 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:01 pm

For me, it must be the book, Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.

I realized I have been living like most people, earning a living, spending all my income, wait for paycheck.

Until I read that book, I discover I can be rich beyond my dream.

Start to manage my money. Find mentors to guide me. Started my business, quit my job, build more income streams.

It all started with that book. From there, I find success within myself, I know I can be successful.
skyjoe76

Postby money2bmade » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:19 am

skyjoe,

That's such a classic book. It had very much the same effect on me! I find myself re-reading it every now and then, just to get a touch of that "magic" back into my mind. I'm currently re-reading "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Clason, which is really one of my all-time favorites. It's so incredibly simple, yet changed the way I look at money forever.

Thanks for your input! 8)
money2bmade

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby skyjoe76 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:19 pm

skyjoe76

Postby money2bmade » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:00 pm

money2bmade

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:06 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Heather » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:51 am

Heather

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:45 am

For me it has always been Believing In Myself!

I feel that is at the foundation of everything we do... If I make a list, set an intention for something, create a new site, launch a new project or product... no matter what if I belive in myself at the very core, then it will follow course that my list will be complete, the site will be a success, the product will sell, and so on. If I proceed with trepidation from the start, then the foundation is rocky and my vibration is not aligned, thus having and adverse effect on the outcome.

Great post, I'm looking forward to reading more from everyone else!

Have Fun & Fortune!
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby money2bmade » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:01 pm

money2bmade

Postby skyjoe76 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:55 am

There are a few books that I've finish that I felt is an inspiring or helped me in my business

1. One Minute Millionaire by Robert Allan & Mark Victor Hansen

2. Today's Matter bu John C Maxwell

3. Your Marketing Sucks by Mark Stevens

4. Any books or report from Jay Abraham
skyjoe76

Postby mr3m » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:56 am

mr3m
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:09 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby money2bmade » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:25 pm

money2bmade

Postby americanwahm » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:18 am

I've been thinking about this and I think that one of my success keys has to be that I'm willing to act fast on my ideas.

I watch some other turn ideas around in their head until they have moss growing on them and by the time they act, they discover they have lots of competitors who they could have beat out of the starting gate had they acted faster.
americanwahm
Elite Member

Next

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement