[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Yikes - I'm committed! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Yikes - I'm committed!

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Yikes - I'm committed!

Postby Peacelovinman » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:17 pm

I've made a committment to quit my day job on the 7.7.07 (I like the number 7!).

Scared? Yes! Excited? Definately!

Andy.
Peacelovinman

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:53 pm

What an exciting challenge!

Having a date set will be VERY motivating. Great idea ;)

So what are your plans??
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:26 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Mila Sidman » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:20 pm

Mila Sidman
Elite Member

Postby midwestmedia » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:28 pm

Congratulations on setting that goal!

I agree...having a specific date is a great way to stay on track!

Jen
midwestmedia
Elite Member

Postby Marc Meole » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:35 pm

Wish you all the best...that a great goal...
Marc Meole

Postby Heather » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:51 pm

Heather

Postby Lynn Quario » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:45 pm

Lynn Quario

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:29 pm

Andy ~

That's fantastic! Can you give us an update and also let us know what your gameplan is, as many of us may be able to assist you in reaching those goals.

My husband quit his job just over 3 months ago and it's been the happiest, most productive and financially beneficial thing we've done!

Have Fun & Fortune!
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby ChristyK » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:45 pm

Congratulations on setting a date! Now, figure out how much you need to be earning to quit your job. Now set smaller goals for each month or even each week that will help you reach your final goal.

Want to get even more specific? Decide exactly what you will be doing to reach your financial goal to quit on 7-7-07. For instance, say you want to earn from Adsense/Affiliate sites. How much could you reasonably expect to make from each mini-site you develop or each page you ad to a large site? Now how many sites/pages would you have to develop and promote to reach your goal? Now that you have the number of sites/pages need by 7-7, break that down into how many sites/pages you have to build per day or week.

A very specific plan will help you stay more motivated and focused.

Good luck!!
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby mlmblonde » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:23 pm

mlmblonde

Postby Angela Wills » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:13 am

congratulations on setting a date!

I set a date last year to quit my job by January 31st of 2007, yes it is scary to pick that date but you've got to start somewhere. YOu've gotten some great advice though, always good to make sure you don't just jump but sounds like you're planning in advance so that's awesome :)

Best of luck with your goal!
Happy New Year everyone! :)
Angela Wills
Elite Member

Postby womaninbiz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:58 am

Congratulations on setting that goal for yourself Andy,

but also have a plan which I am sure you do and make sure that you also have timelines set to acheive this goal realistically.

Can you share with us a little bit more about your new venture if you have one or what you plan on getting involved in once you leave in 2007.

I wish you all the best in your new endeavours and look forward to hearing updates from you along the way.

Scharlene
womaninbiz

Postby TotalLifeSuccess.com » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:14 am

TotalLifeSuccess.com

It is nice to see people commit

Postby kowhai » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:24 am

I like to see that, someone that has enough belief in herself to set a date to quit her job, I really believe this is an absolute requirement if people are to be come successes. Its a great pity a whole lot more people do not make that commitment.

Anthony
kowhai

Next

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement