This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

It's Called Net "Work" Marketing..... Not Net &am

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

It's Called Net "Work" Marketing..... Not Net &am

Postby MsSuccess » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:09 pm

:lol: I have been working and coaching alot of people and what I don't get is how everyone wants something for nothing. It's called Net "work" marketing, not net-free, not net sit on your butt and get paid, and not net make a million in 2 weeks. It's called Net Work for a reason because it takes work, it takes a skill set and it takes personal development. Your business can only grow to the extent that you do. So if you're trying to build it once, build it big and build it to feed your children's children, good luck if you're not doing some sort of personal development on a regular basis. I reccommend reading 30 minutes a day at least of a good book like Think and Grow Rich, or How to Win Friends and Influence People or "The Slight Edge" just to name a few, if you don't like to read then pop in a cd or something. Plus you've got to have a master mind group. If you've read Think and Grow Rich then you know that every single person that Napolian Hill interviewed, 500 of the most successful men, EACH one had a mastermind group. "We at Mentoring for Free teach people How to think, not What to think." Michael Dlouhy.
MsSuccess

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement