[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - When you wish upon a star... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

When you wish upon a star...

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

When you wish upon a star...

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:39 pm

90PercentAttitude

Postby Karen » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:03 pm

I love the Law Of Attraction.

A few months ago my daughters hair straightener was stolen from our home. Several times the thought crossed my mind to buy another one, and then I immediately forgot about it.

Then a few days ago, my sister flys in from NY and she has a straighter with her that she doesn't use and thought that I may want it.

She didn't know about my daughters straighter being stolen, yet she fly across the country with a straightener 'just in case' I wanted it.

Too cool!

Karen
Karen

Postby RMG » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:14 pm

I'm a BIG fan of The Secret and have also enjoyed What the Bleep.

I'm a firm believer in letting the universe know of my wishes and invariably, the universe takes care of me. But I also believe I have to be a provider to, for and in the universe as well!

A recent example for me is that I wanted to start a blog and begin making money from it. I really wasn't sure how to do it, but knew I wanted to. Long story short, the universe has provided and in just two months I've made drastic improvements on a project that I could barely conceive of just 60 days ago.

I also believe in reciprocity, which means I also have an obligation to return those sorts of favors into the universe. It keeps me in the flow! That which does not flow stagnates. Flow supports growth--stagnation causes death. Water that flows through a stream provides for growth and life for animals and vegetation. Water that ceases to flow and stagnates can actually harm or kill living things.

Such is the energy of the universe! Since wishes are thoughts and thoughts are things (energy), I must see to it that the energy must continue to flow!
RMG

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement