[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to overcome a lack of support? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to overcome a lack of support?

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

How to overcome a lack of support?

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:29 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a project underway that is geared toward addressing a very common problem that many people face, and that is a lack of support for a particular endeavor from a spouse, family or friends (aka naysayers).

I would be very grateful to hear about,

1. How you have handled this in your life if it has been a problem for you; or,

2. If it is an ongoing problem and you are looking for a solution, what type of system or resource would you like to have that would enable you to overcome and deal with this problem?

Any input would be greatly appreciated as it would help me put the finishing touches on this project as well as benefit many others.

Thank you in advance,
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby angelaaa » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:50 am

angelaaa

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:49 am

Hi Angela,

Thanks for asking! Yes, I am looking for content, as well as a number of other ways that people can contribute.

Here's a little about what's going on...

I have been blessed with not only a extremely supportive husband, but also a financial situation that allows me to do Internet Marketing full-time. And my husband is soon to join my full-time efforts as well. Adding to that, my background in computers and website design does not present many difficulties in putting together websites, graphics, etc.

It pains me to see talented, deserving people who are held back by either a lack of support from those around them and/or a lack of technical experience to navigate their way through online profits.

As a result, I have helped motivate and encourage (a virtual cheerleader of sorts) a lot of people through the past several years, as well as helping just about anyone who asks with the technical aspects of getting an online business up and running.

Because there are only so many hours in the day, sadly enough LOL, I can only help so many people one-on-one, at once. Therefore, I am in the process of coming up with site format that will bring together a community of entrepreneurs who are in need of encouragement, ongoing support, and have this community be their online support sytem when they are lacking one in their own backyard.

Joining in with that, is also a series of tools that will train and educate newbies to prosper online. There are a whole series of things in the works and include many free resources right on the site for advertising, traffic development, seo and linking, and more!

There are going to be a lot of opportunities available, so I am open to anything that someone wants to contribute -- especially since the concept of "community" and helping others will be a major theme throughout!

Have Fun & Fortune!
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby angelaaa » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:02 am

Here's an idea for you...

I have over on my an idea that was implement several years ago. It's called .

Why not start something similar and call it WHAM Pals? :wink:
angelaaa

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:11 pm

Hi Angela,

I really like that concept - THANKS! It brings to mind several possibilities of how I could integrate something like that into my new site.

Are you creating those pages manually or are you using a script? It looks like they are manual from what I can tell. I'd sure love to have a script that would automate out a structure like that... Hmmmm, maybe some really kind coder reading this might step up to the plate and assist [hint, hint] :lol:

Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby angelaaa » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:33 pm

angelaaa

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:46 am

90PercentAttitude

Postby angelaaa » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:02 am

angelaaa

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:33 am

90PercentAttitude

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement