[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do You Work Your "To Do" Lists? PRIZES at stake! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do You Work Your "To Do" Lists? PRIZES at stake!

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Do You Work Your "To Do" Lists? PRIZES at stake!

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:25 pm

I just started to take some notes in a book I use for such things and the darn book fell open to an old "to do" list...

I am curious, based upon my own incomplete list, how many of you make lists, can find them, and work through checking everything off on the list before moving on?

If your approach isn't quite the model it should be, then how many 1/2 completed lists would you estimate you have lying around your house or office??

If you guys do a good job with this, (defined as 15+ posts or more) then there will be a prize for the most diligent list achiever as well as the poster child for incomplete lists!

Convince all of us that you should be declared the winner!

Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:46 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:48 pm

90PercentAttitude

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:56 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby womaninbiz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:46 am

Lynn,

then how do you "Appear" to get things completed and on time? IE your Newsletters, keeping up with the forum and any other ventures that you currently manage?

I would be interested to hear your story. You say you have a list of things to do, does this list involve business "to do's" or personal "to do's"?
and if it is business to do's and you have them on the back burner and they have not affected your business management style in anyway to date then how important are these "to do lists" really?

Trust me I have my own set of lists, but I am usually pretty good at following them on a daily basis, what I haven't completed today I put off to the next day and just check of each list item as I complete them.

I would be interested in knowing how you make out and appear so together even in the midst of your turmoil, what is your secret?

Scharlene
womaninbiz

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Heather » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:38 am

Heather

To do lists - include a list of tasks you can do in 5 mins

Postby daniellechonody » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:59 am

I find to do lists helpful as it keeps me focused on what I should be doing. If I'm without my list I do tend to wander around and do the things I like doing but put off the neccessary tasks that I don't like to do as much.

I read a great suggestion that we should keep a list of small tasks that only take 5-10 minutes each - eg make a call, post an article etc. This way when we do have just a few spare minutes we can go right to the list and get something accomplished that we know will only take the few minutes.

I thought this was a great idea because usually when I only have a short time before another appointment I tend to use the excuse that I couldn't possibly get anything finished - therefore I waste the time instead of finishing a task that could bring me closer to my goals. Don't ask me if I've started my list yet!

Danielle
daniellechonody

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement