[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Think and Grow Rich Thread • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Think and Grow Rich Thread

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby otto101 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:01 am

"Think and Grow Rich"is the basic success guide for the wealthy.I feel this change some areas of my life.

It taught me that wealthy people do things differently than those who work for somebody else.

It took Hill twenty years to write this book.It's the study of highly successful people.It help me realize that you accomplish your dreams.

I recommend!
otto101

Just goes to show ya

Postby nar321 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:52 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby shortstack » Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 am

TAGR was one of the first books I read a few years ago when I purposefully immersed myself towards becoming financially, spiritually, and psychologically abundant.

The principles are timeless. I see them at work in my very life every day!

Lisa :)
shortstack
Elite Member

Postby queenofkaos » Thu May 22, 2008 8:28 am

I have the CD (I couldn't find it and just did so I've been trying to listen to it when I can the past week).

I find that it's quite interesting but I don't seem to be getting as much from it as I can. I think that downloading the book and making ACTIONABLE notes from it is a great idea.

I also think that focusing on a chapter per month is a good idea. Maybe we could aim to start at the beginning of June.

There are a few other similar older books that I really like.

My favourites are 'The Science of Getting Rich' by William Wattles, I listen when I'm driving every chance I get. I find it very clear to understand and the take aways are numerous.

I did a review on it with a link for a free copy here

This is the book that the is mentioned in 'The Secret', which btw, in my mind was highly overrated. After all the hooplah, 'The Secret' is one of the few items I've purchased and seriously felt that I wasted my money on. Maybe the book is better or I've completely missed something! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

I liked the shows that Oprah did better than the CD. Some of the individuals in the book are awesome but I wasn't impressed at all with the actual 'movie'. I do think that it may have been a genius internet marketing move though.

'As a Man Thinketh' is my other favourite. I lost my copy but I almost had it memorized. It really helps me to keep a positive mindset. I need to get another one if it doesn't turn up (one of those things that I put in a special place so that I wouldn't lose it and immediately couldn't find it :?
queenofkaos
Elite Member

Postby southernbg » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 am

southernbg
Elite Member

Postby Ron Killian » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Ron Killian

Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement

Postby clivesrobert » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:16 am

I am literally bored about my lifestyle, what can be done to change my lifestyle?
clivesrobert

Previous

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement