[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What Obstacle Is Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What Obstacle Is Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals?

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

What Obstacle Is Holding You Back From Achieving Your Goals?

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:02 am

Is it money, time, motivation, knowledge...or perhaps phychological?

What do you believe is holding you back or standing in the way of your progress?

:wink: Be careful of what you wish for.... we may just begin to tackle these barriers here and propel you to great heights!

Have Fun & Fortune!
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:41 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby mitchelhb333 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:43 pm

I believe the biggest barrier for a beginner is a combination of the above factors. It varies on the individual which is the more pressing. For me the issue is money but in a bit of a different slant than some. I do not expect to put up a web site and make a zillion right off the bat (give it a few years :D )
But for me the issue is setting up something that will help pay for itself and future growth. In other words I'm trying to approach the area as a business and figure out how to create/implement a system that will (1) Pay for its own expense (2) Pay for future growth (3) Pay me. And I'm trying to do it for as little as possible because I would like to be able to help others set up something similar for themselves. People who may be starting close to zero.
Maybe a bit idealistic but I make no apologies for it.
I realize that it takes awhile to build a business and also I am aware that it may take awhile to see profit. But I think one of the weakness of many systems is they teach you components to make money. But they don't help you make a system that can help you make money so you can reinvest and grow in the business. And please correct me if I'm wrong here.
mitchelhb333

Postby Karen » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:52 am

Karen

Postby AnaB » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:32 pm

My answer is Time. I am a full time student which translates into lots of work each day...so, even though I have great ideas...ya know they say.."time is everything"

and another problem I have is networking, all my life I've been soo shy, never really liked approaching people. I'm slowly improving...but sometimes I do get into that and never email prospective link partners or JV's

It was my thoughts holding me back a few months ago but I have successfully changed them for the better...now it's time to create more time (somehow).
AnaB

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement