[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Wisdom is the Key to Fortunate Living • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Wisdom is the Key to Fortunate Living

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Wisdom is the Key to Fortunate Living

Postby debroar » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:47 pm

:arrow: What do I mean by that? Allow me to say "Hello"
I'm Deborah Bishop-Shotland, my background is as a Life and Success Coach, Trainer, Author, Singer/Songwriter and Recording Artist and I Am a successful Enterpreneur. I love to assist others in gaining wealth on all levels of their lives and am inspired by so many who are reaching for their dreams.

That said, I'm writing this as a whole hearted reminder that wisdom is often the missing ingredient to our successes, or failures. We have a tendency not to follow our intuition, nor to ask others who are in a position to offer real insight when it comes to our path and the decisions we make. The end result very often happens to be that we second guess ourselves and we talk to people who are not in the know and can only offer their limited perspective. This typically means a limited outcome when there might have been a massive one.

Consult with experts. In a home business, of which I have a couple, there are leaders who have gone before... ASK. In life there are experts who specailize in a particular field that may align with your path... ASK. If you are not able to reach people at the top, look for their books and read them, or listen to interviews and when faced with a decision ask yourself, if I were - so and so - what would I do? Sounds a little crazy? Just attempt it a couple of times and you will find there is signigicant value to what I am suggesting.

Remember, there is a difference between fear - which will stop you - and the "unknown" which can be a little scary. Please understand the difference and take action accordingly. Also... If you are thinking you won't look like an expert or someone who knows what you are talking about when you do approach someone who's wisdom you are seeking, simply ask yourself "Am I an expert in this subject today?" if the answer is no, than what are you worried about? By being open, honest and straight forward you will gain more ground, more respect and more alliances than if you are too worried about what other people think.

Wisdom will save time, money, mistakes and embarrassments. Wisdom will shine the light on the right path and decision, even when it may not be exactly what you thought. Wisdom is the gathered forces off all energies that have gone before and are now avaible to assist you. Tap in. Trust yourself and understand that the others who you seek wisdom from are only preparing you for the time when someone will be asking you for your wisdom. The Student grows and while we are always students, you will soon help others that are getting on the road behind you with the wisdom you have gained along your way.

Always ASK. When you seek out and are open to hearing other's wisdom, you will find many things simply fall into place in your life and that you are indeed living a very fortunate life.

Nice to meet you all.

Deb[/url]
debroar

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:18 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:00 am

Hi Deborah, Nice to meet you :D

This was a great post! I just wanted to add to what you said by saying:

Wisdom is the application of Knowledge.

Knowing something doesnt make you successful. Acting on it does!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:14 pm

Welcome Deborah!

Excellent points you have made and the "wisdom" in your own contributions here will be valued!

I would also like to add that never before in history have we had an opportunity like we do today to reach experts in their respective fields. People who were once untouchable are now accessible with a few clicks of a mouse.

The ability to making initial contact with experts via email, chat, forums, etc. eases and opens the lines of communication like never before.

Through both helping others as well as seeking out the advice of experts, I have "met" people that I would never have crossed paths with using the traditional methods of the past.

Everything IS truly there for the ASKING!

Have Fun & Fortune!
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement