This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Core Beliefs Of Highly Successful People

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

The Core Beliefs Of Highly Successful People

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:43 am

I received this article via email this week, and thought it would make for a great discussion. Check it out, and feel free to post your thoughts:

The 18 Core Beliefs Of Financially Independent People

NLP uses modeling of peoples beliefs, behaviours and strategies in order to achieve the same results as the role model. This has helped many people achieve the seemingly impossible.

Remember the definition of what a belief actually is. A belief is simply a feeling of certainty that something is true for you - you are sure or believe it to be true.

Below are 18 beliefs of the wealthiest and most successful financially independent people in the world. If you adopt them all, you can expect mind-blowing results. But only if you wear them each day until they become your own.

1. Believe that you and you alone are 100% responsible for your financial future.

2. Believe that in your lifetime, you will become rich and prosperous - indepentdent financially.

3. Believe that if you set your mind to anything at all, you can accomplish it.

4. Believe that you are a magnet for money and investing opportunities.

5. Believe that as you educate yourself and learn more about finance and investing, so you will earn more money.

6. Believe that making money and investing is mere child's play once you're in the know about it.

7. Believe that once you've developed the saving habit, it becomes easy as pie.

8. Believe that to change your circumstance, you need to change yourself - for it to get better, you need to get better.

9. Believe that ever failure is a stepping stone to success.

10. Believe that it all doesn't have to be done by you. You can rely on a mastermind team of coaches, mentors and friends who are already successful.

11. Believe that happiness comes from within, but money does help.

12. Believe that the majority of people are honest.

13. Believe that money can give you confidence, excitement, more courage, satisfaction and adventure.

14. Believe that money will help you to make a far greater contribution in the world.

15. Believe that money is for the highest good of all.

16. Believe that the stock market is only a risky investment for those who do not know how it works.

17. Believe that with time, a winning attitude and the right strategy, becoming financially free even from nothing is in fact easy.

18. Believe in clearly formed, written objectives, with dead-line dates.

Highly successful people seem to know that by adopting these beliefs and similar ones, they will become financially independent.

This article was brought to you by Dr David Turner of http://www.fasttrackforex.com/fx Go there now to find out about his popular and affordable FX Crash Course.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Kirk » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:38 am

What a great list! - thanks Lynn.

And what good timing! I just finished my review/commentary of Shaki Gawain's book, "Creative Visualization" last night. This book is one of the best I've found on explaining visualization and it's effect on one's beliefs.

Along with the review, my post details the incredible importance of beliefs and how visualization techniques can reshape them to support our goals. I got a little carried away in my write-up (gee, imagine that! ;)), but this stuff just fascinates me.

Here's the link:[url=http://www.marlonsandersinsider.com/blog/book-reviews/4/visualizing-your-online-success/]
"Creative Visualization" by Shakti Gawain[/url]
Kirk

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement