This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Dofollow links for your site

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Dofollow links for your site

Postby senesh » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:11 am

If you are looking for do-follow list here is the place to satrt.
Visit nicusor.com/do-follow-list/ you will find a huge Do Follow List.
Enjoy it.
senesh

Postby tknoppe » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 am

Interesting, thanks for the link. What is the reason for having such a list? I understand having a do-follow on blogs for building backlinks, I have this on my blog as well - but advertising it like this *can* draw in spammers too, not quality, relevant links.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby roselee » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:17 am

Good List. I have also found dofollow list from Google See : http://www.squidoo.com/dofollow
roselee

Thank u

Postby alence » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Thanks here for providing a great list of do follows ! i have gone through it and got a very informative list of do follows.
alence

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:22 pm

It seems like these lists are getting a bit of 'noise' again, lately. Very interesting and odd - I wonder why it's happening again....
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 am

Not sure. I would think it would be a nightmare to maintain such a list; so not sure how complete & accurate they would be. KWIM?
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:38 pm

I would recommend getting links and commenting on blogs related to your niche or topic of interest rather than seeking out these "do follows"

A link is a link, follow or no follow it's still a link. Yes, a do follow gives the "link juice" but even a no follow counts as a backlink. The more relevant your backlinks are the better for the site.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby Juliusanderson » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 am

Thanks for the links, but are they helpful in any kind of business site
Juliusanderson

Postby charisse090 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 am

I thought that people sell this huge list of dofollow sites..but, thanks for sharing it to us.. :D !

Postby Kathy Nan » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:41 am

I had checked that list, that is awesome. Really helpful for my career with SEO. Thanks for sharing it buddy.
Kathy Nan

Postby John LA » Tue May 12, 2009 8:48 pm

tknoppe wrote:Interesting, thanks for the link. What is the reason for having such a list? I understand having a do-follow on blogs for building backlinks, I have this on my blog as well - but advertising it like this *can* draw in spammers too, not quality, relevant links.

Having these kinds of links on your blog can hurt because it can "bleed" your ranking. If you place no-follow on those links the weight of the ranking being given by the search engine spiders will stay on you site rather than giving them to others.

Anyway, if you have do-follow you can still moderate who places links on their comments on your blog.
John LA

Postby onlineleben » Thu May 14, 2009 5:30 am

A link is a link, follow or no follow it's still a link. Yes, a do follow gives the "link juice" but even a no follow counts as a backlink. The more relevant your backlinks are the better for the site

The more relevant your link the better for you - it builds reputation.
Don't care too much about 'link juice' as it is only relevant to google. MSN (Live) can still bring in good targeted traffic and this is because links made sites known to MSNs robot
onlineleben

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization