[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Brad Callen's new SEO software: Help or Dangerous? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Brad Callen's new SEO software: Help or Dangerous?

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Brad Callen's new SEO software: Help or Dangerous?

Postby Jim Greene » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone purchased or used Brad Callen's new SEO software? It sounds like the greatest thing since Grits.

I've watched the video several times and still not sure I understand exactly what it does.

I'm posting a link to the video below. Take a look at it and let's get some opinions on it.

Thanks,

http://www.ppcwebspy.com/Videos/PPCWebS ... y_OTO1.htm
Jim Greene
Elite Member

Postby lisaw » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 pm

lisaw
Elite Member

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 pm

JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby proson » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 am

ok Joseph, thanks for explaining so it looks like keyword compete but free version. How many keywords you can spy with this software you have any ideas?
thanks
proson

Postby JosephRatliff » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 pm

JosephRatliff
Elite Member

yes

Postby relyonhim7 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:53 pm

relyonhim7

Postby doc333 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:00 am

doc333

Brad

Postby sparkyszone » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:05 pm

I havent used his software, but I trust Brad completely.
Here is why:
I have been using his SEO techniques for years, and did not know that their was a scientific way of even describing what this was, and it was pretty abstract what I was doing, until he explained it to me.

I am hard headed, but I will always follow his advice. He has been in the biz for years, doing what I do, but he is much more successful than I am.

I dont trust software that will do what I should be doing. Please let us know how this works out, if you do decide to use it!

Troy
sparkyszone

Postby grahamg4 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

It buries Brad's affiliate codes in to your browser unless you purchase the paid version then you have to remember to remove his codes and insert your own. I feel this is a little shady of a way of doing business. Similar to hijacking a commission.
grahamg4
Elite Member

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:54 am

I downloaded it yesterday and it seems to me that even the free version would be quite helpful in keyword research.

When you first install it, use the software and it will prompt you to put in your email which will embed your ID code.

I plan to use it on some of my projects I already have up to work on keywords. Even at 10 keywords in the free version, it has to help some or at least get your mind thinking of other keywords. JMO.
Monna Ellithorpe

Re:SEO software: Help or Dangerous?

Postby jazdmarkets » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:48 am

Hi,

It simply show the how to you promote your keywords in the right area and get ranking fast in keywords in the first page of the Google.

jazdmarkets

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization