[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - what ever happened to Sharon and Roy? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

what ever happened to Sharon and Roy?

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

what ever happened to Sharon and Roy?

Postby robert adams » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:30 pm

I remember when I first came to this board, I learned a lot from them.

Hey, are you guys still out there somewhere?

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Sharon & Roy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 am

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:00 am

Hey, great to know you are still around. You and Sharon always had a lot of very good and helpful info about SEO.

I see that you are doing twitter now. Have you moved away from SEO or just expanding?

I am thinking that because of how smart google etc. have become, much of the SEO that we used to do is no longer necessary.

It seems to me that all that you need to worry about is optimizing each page for a keyword(s)/phrase and then get good quality inbound links.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Sharon & Roy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:27 am

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:03 pm

well, actually, I have never even been to a twitter site until today to look at yours.

I have no idea what it is or what it is for.

I also have never setup any other social networking type sites, etc.

It is just not something that I have cared about. As far as marketing goes, I can see that I need to get with the times or they are going to pass me by.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization