This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

SEO ELITE - ANY USERS OF THIS SOFTWARE....... HAVE QUESTIONS

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

SEO ELITE - ANY USERS OF THIS SOFTWARE....... HAVE QUESTIONS

Postby edwinnyc » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:36 am

NOTE:

I am wondering if I should get SEO ELITE for 2 reasons, 1 for seo purposes and 2 for article submissions.

* SEO wise I have the basics on what to do to a site to get it search engine optimized

wondering if I can use SEO ELITE to help me with my SEO efforts

currently my site is coming up on 1st page 9th position and 2nd page for my primary keyword, but mostly on 2nd page it keeps moving back and forth from 2nd to 1st and 1st to 2nd pge

* I am also interested in submitting my website to niche directories dealing with financial and restaurant related directories

* Interested in submitting to article directories

I am feeling over whelmed with my limited amount of time to work on my site but feel if I can get a tool that can help free some time up for me it would be worth

QUESTIONS START HERE:

SEO QUESTIONS RELATED BELOW

1) Why should I buy it for seo purposes if I already know the basics how will I benefit from it in what way

2) Why should I not buy it for seo purposes

DIRECTORY AND ARTICLE SUBMISSION QUESTIONS

1) ARTICLE RELATED:

why should i buy for this use and why should i not buy it

It says it is automated for article directories if this is so lynn has suggested manual is best but have heard if the article submission program you use is semi automated but still needs human interaction or manual submission at some point it is ok to use something like this that is semi automated manual submission software, is seo elite semi automated manual submission program for article submissions

2) DIRECTORY RELATED: to use to submit to specific niche directories i do loan brokering but created a site to target restaurant owners whom need financing but do provide financing to business owners and real estate investors with hard money loans

not sure if it will have directories related to the restaurant industry or for real estate investment related directories

why should i buy it for this purpose or why should i not
edwinnyc

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization