[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How will my site design mess with spiders crawling my site • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How will my site design mess with spiders crawling my site

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How will my site design mess with spiders crawling my site

Postby edwinnyc » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:38 pm

How will my site design mess with spiders crawling my site, i do not know how to use css to add a form where i want it placed somewhere on top of page

As it stands now my concern as spiders crawl my site they will find the apply now and form before the headline and wonder if this is what will display in the search engine results for the title and description, and mess up my seo for that page..

you can see my site at www.restaurantfundingusa.com

I am using rapid niche websites and wordpress for site development and design...i do not know CSS

wordpress does not create html so this confuses me if I wish to layout the page as I want. What do I need to learn in order to layout the page the way I want if this is not dreamweaver or frontpage

So if i wish to locate my form to the right side of the page maybe right beneath the 1st paragraph to the right side somewhere do I need to know CSS or something else to do this

Where can i go for some help with design now the concern is I am dealing with rapid niche software and how will this affect anyone that needs to make changes to my site layout, or can i handle this on my own I heard from the publisher that i need to become familiar with CSS what is the learning curve time on CSS.........my problem is time and always has been
edwinnyc

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization