[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - SEO Newbie • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

SEO Newbie

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

SEO Newbie

Postby MommysClub » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:01 pm

Hi Everyone

I am new to all this and would welcome any suggestions. I just added keywords and a site description in my meta tag (had someone help me) I am told you can view this in the source code. I am in the process of trying to add a title once i settle on the wording. The same person gave me the info but i am unsure about the wording. Anyway i would appreciate any advice to let me know if i am even on track or if i should start over with the keywords and description.

Again someone has been helping me but since i am so new to seo i am not sure if i am on track or not.

thank you

my site is www.mommysclub.com
MommysClub

Postby MrCat » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:06 am

Hi there,

I saw that you only have "mommys club" in your title. I would suggest to make it more descriptive of the page. Keep it short and concise.
MrCat

Postby atultanna88 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:52 am

Hi

I think all are newbies here.A great software in this are is seoelite .Exceptionally good.Read their manual and use the software and see the results,

Visit http:www.seo-junction.com
atultanna88

Postby CarolynO » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:07 pm

CarolynO

hi

Postby MommysClub » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:49 am

thank you for your feedback and advice
MommysClub

Postby KansasDragon » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:29 am

Carolyn is giving you very good advice.

You're going to get much better returns on your efforts taking care of your titles first. You need to get "Recipes" changed to something like "Mommy's Club, Quick Recipes for Busy Work at Home Mothers"

They need to reflect the keywords you're optimizing the page for, plus optimizing for real human eyeballs.

Also, do the same thing for your sub-titles, like your headings of "Appetizer", change to something like "Fast, Easy Appetizer recipes for Busy Work at Home Mothers" (Okay, maybe I'm over killing a little there, it is a bit long.)

You probably want to also add ALT Text Descriptions for your images, which are descriptive of the picture and a keyword phrase.
KansasDragon

hi

Postby MommysClub » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:44 pm

thank you i guess i have my work cut out for me
MommysClub

Postby MrCat » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:38 am

MrCat

Postby MommysClub » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:37 pm

MommysClub

Search engine optimization for beginners

Postby website_seo » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Your home page is important.Therefore add some important keywords in the title of your home page.

You need to have clear view about the important keywords of your website.

Just make sure that important keywords are included in the title of the home page.

If you are not familiar with the search engine optimization, then read some basic seo articles at :http://www.seohawk.com/expert_seo_articles.asp

You can also read some interesting and advance SEO articles at : http://blog.seohawk.com
website_seo

Postby robert adams » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:06 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization