[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hey, I'm new to this, HHHEEELLLPPP Please! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hey, I'm new to this, HHHEEELLLPPP Please!

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Hey, I'm new to this, HHHEEELLLPPP Please!

Postby designer-business.com » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:22 pm

Hey, I just started a site and want to advertise it and I know search engines are a good way to do it but I'm kind of intimidated. My site deals with designer importers and there's so many other people doing that and even though mine is probably the only legitimate one I think it will be hard to get to the top of the search engines but I'll definitely try if you can give me any tips! I'm already set up on googles ad service which is pay per click but it hasn't been helpful so can someone PLEASE HELP! Thanks so much!

Josh
www.designer-business.com
info@designer-business.com
designer-business.com

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:25 pm

Hi Josh,

Can you list out some examples of search terms that you feel your ideal visitor/customer might use to find a site like yours in the major search engines? In other words, if YOU were searching for what you offer... what types of words would you type into the search engine??
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby designer-business.com » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:38 pm

ok, well let me just copy my keywords from my google ad "campaign".

Clothing wholesale list
Clothing wholesaler list
Designer Information
Designer business
Designer clothing information
Designer clothing list
Designer handbag information
Designer importer list
Designer wholesale list
Entrepreneur list
Gucci wholesaler list
Handbag importer list
Louis Vuitton wholesaler list
bulk designer
bulk designer clothing
clothing business
designer clothing business
designer handbag list
gucci list
handbag business
handbags bulk
prada list
prada wholesale list
prada wholesaler list
wholsale list

That's a start, thanks!
designer-business.com

Postby rmjvol » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:34 pm

Hi Josh,

Welcome to the board.

I do a little web marketing so I was poking around your site to see if I could offer some suggestions. But I was really confused about 1 thing. You're "...limiting this to the first 25 buyers..." and you're charging only $30?

That's a total of only $750 for the entire life of this website & this product?

I can't imagine that you can effectively market against your competitors if your total revenue is just $750. Am I missing something?

Ross
rmjvol

Postby designer-business.com » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:41 pm

Hey, well since I just put it up the other day I haven't sold any yet. If I can get some good advertising ideas I'll probably not put a limit on the number of sales. At first it was just a way to get a little money but after I saw all the others and the quality of them I think if I marketed it correctly I could sell quite a few which would mean I will take off the limit of buyers. I think I'll actually do that really soon. thanks, any other comments are welcome!

Josh
www.designer-business.com
info@designer-business.com
designer-business.com

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:53 am

What do you use for Keyword Research?
Wordtracker, Adword Analyzer, Keywords Analyzer?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization