[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to get Links--please Guide me Lynn • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to get Links--please Guide me Lynn

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to get Links--please Guide me Lynn

Postby papman_bizz » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 am

Hi Lynn

I just gone through with your Niche finding method webinar.
It was really pretty exciting.Good Job Done.

Now I can understand that by following your free-easy-lazy method I can be shown at first page in Google.

But I wnat to know that how do I get atleast 100 QUALITY Inbound Links ?
Why those website will link back to me?
And can I get Inbound Links for my affiliate promotion campaign?

Guide me. Good Luck to you for your future venture.

Thank you
Manidip chakraborty(papman)

Use The Power Of Road To Financial Freedom. This is No Brainer!

papman_bizz

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:55 pm

Above all, great content makes people WANT to link to your page. In addition to that, this is something related I recently posted:

I like to use niche forums and also the Social Q&A sites - like MyLot.com, Askville.com, Yahoo! Answers, etc. Those are easiest to me (or less boring I should say lol).

Article submissions are good, as are submissions to niche directories. If you can add a blog to your site, blogrolling & commenting & trackbacks are a great source.

If I do link exhanges at all (ugh), I usually link from one of my internal pages to one of theirs, and get the same in return. I dont do links pages.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby papman_bizz » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:26 am

Hi Lynn

It is very nice to hear fro you.
But you didn't answer me of " can I get Inbound Links for my affiliate promotion campaign? "
As it will only direct people to merchant site.GUIDE ME.

What are niche directories?
What do you mean by "I dont do links pages."

Waiting for reply.

Thank you
Manidip Chakraborty(papman)

Use The Power Of Road To Financial Freedom. This is No Brainer!

papman_bizz

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:09 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization