[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Who uses article marketing? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Who uses article marketing?

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Mel » Mon May 19, 2008 10:33 am

Mel

Postby mellymom3 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:43 pm

I submit to ezinearticle, searchwarp, and goarticles. I used to submit to over 10 different directories but found some of them take over a month or two to even get accepted, as well as they do not have a good PR rating. Now that I am a platinum member of ezinearticles, I can submit as many articles as I would like, as often as I would like and knowing that it is top rated, I prefer that site above all others.
I also blog as well. I do submit the same articles from my blog sometimes, just changing a few things to make it accepted by ezinearticles. They are a little picky when it comes to that as we all know.
mellymom3

Postby tvanslooten » Mon May 19, 2008 10:42 pm

I agree with Mel on this one. However, I want to mention a service that has done absolutely wonders for my sites. It's called Unique Article Wizard. You can read more about it here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/

It does cost $47/month but it is definitely worth it. I was very skeptical of this at first but after using it for over two months now, the results have been nothing short of amazing. I'm getting high rankings for many of my pages now and the only thing I've been doing differently is using this tool so I know it works.

So my approach to article marketing is to submit to the major directories as Mel has highlighted and then I use UAW.

Travis
tvanslooten
Elite Member

Previous

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization