[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Question on using mass article submission service • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Question on using mass article submission service

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Question on using mass article submission service

Postby pamela_upshur » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:51 pm

I have a new site and I was wondering if using a mass article submission service will raise a red flag with Google. I'm worried about receiving too many backlinks too quickly.
pamela_upshur

Postby Mila Sidman » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:24 am

I'm not sure Pamela, but it's always best to do things naturally in my opinion. I usually only submit a couple of articles at a time and I have a VA submit them for me.
Mila Sidman
Elite Member

Postby cwboaze » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:16 pm

the important part of this is where the backlinks come from. Not how many!, the more the better.

There is a limit, don't do too many!. But on average we try and submit our article for publicity of our services 6 a day! to 100 or more sources each and every day!.

The only thing you might have happen is piss some people off. that's it!, the google search engine thrives off your site having people link to it. That's how they populate their traffic rank system.

SLURP Engine by google. That's the mane of their engine managing link systems.

As said above where they backlink from, what I mean here. is make sure no bad content sites, (****, profanitiy, so on). Sites that are not related to your site is also not a plus but will be ok. The best links back to your site are related subjects. Example if your services are web design then get some article out there on graphic design and that's a subject related to web design not web design itself but related to it.

good luck on this!
cwboaze

Re: Question on using mass article submission service

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:09 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cwboaze » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:41 pm

I will second that. It's the safest way to go about doing it.
cwboaze

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization