[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What does this mean? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What does this mean?

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

What does this mean?

Postby karthik26_89 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:26 am

Hi.Last week i wrote an article to goarticles.com called "Earn with your blog:Earn with zero investment".It has 44 requests till now.Today i searched google for the word-earn with your blog.My article was listed as 2nd result out of 13,300,000 results.
Then i searched for the word-earn with zero investment.My article was listed 1st out of 1,110,000 results.

I tried overture and word tracker for the above two words.It didnt display any result.

So what does this mean,is my article kinda waste?because no one is searching for those words.Will this help in getting any PR?

I was happy with the results at first.But after i tried both the above tools,i became frustrated.

Please help.Thanks.
karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 23, 2007 9:36 pm

You should optimize your articles with keyword phrases that people will search for. Find phrases that have searches, and include those phrases in the title of your article.

Search engine exposure is just one kind of exposure you will get with Article Marketing. The other is the exposure you get through sites and newsletters that reprint your article with a link back to your site.

Either way, you want the title of the article to be both descriptive and optimized.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:51 pm

Thanks Lynn.Im actually confused with overture results.Are they the searches made on Google or Yahoo?Word Tracker displays different keywords from Overture.So which is one should i use?

Also can i re-publish this article with 25%changes on it and change in the title?

Thanks.
karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 24, 2007 1:34 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:27 am

karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 24, 2007 11:19 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu May 24, 2007 1:15 pm

karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 24, 2007 2:01 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu May 24, 2007 9:07 pm

Nice and useful tip Lynn.But do they really get searched?Also what is the criteria for getting on top of the results in yahoo and msn searches.It seems their search results vary vastly.Ill try for some long tail keywors.If i succeed ill surely tell you.After all its you all people who have helped me.

Thanks Lynn.
karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 25, 2007 12:01 am

Do they really get searched? You lost me - we're talking about keyword phrases that you researched first, that showed a decent amount of daily searches...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Fri May 25, 2007 1:15 am

Yes Lynn.But im asking about the long tail keywords.
You Said:
For example "how to write a book review" instead of just "book review".

Im asking do people really search for so much big keyword?If yes then i can use a long tail keyword instead of the above two i mentioned.So that i can easily get to the first page of google search.

Thanks Lynn.
karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:24 pm

karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat May 26, 2007 12:34 pm

The same thing works in all major search engines: quality unique content + inbound links.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Sat May 26, 2007 10:18 pm

Thanks Lynn.You info is of good help.Thanks once again.
karthik26_89

Next

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization