This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi Everyone

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi Everyone

Postby Sylph » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:10 pm

Hi,
My name is Andrea and I am Lynn's assistant :D . I absolutely LOVE working with her. The knowledge that I have gained is amazing. I look foreward to each new day & topic. I personally love this site & it is my sincere hope that anyone who visits here finds it helpful. Keep up the great work Lynn!

Andrea
Sylph

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:37 am

Oh, Andrea is great!! You guys gotta love her :D

Thanks for all the kind words - your passion for your work here at SSWT and WSN is what makes you such a valuable assistant!

Andrea commutes all the way out to BFE (ie: 20 miles from nowhere, and 50 miles from somewhere! LOL) to work with me every day... she was just hired on full-time in the last month. The best business decision I've made in 2003 yet!

Give her a warm welcome, everyone! And dont ask her any personal questions about me :roll: haha She's here bright 'n early (usually before 7am) every morning and I'm still sitting here sipping coffee and saying "ugh... where do we start?" :shock: LOL
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion