[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hey there • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hey there

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hey there

Postby Cate » Mon May 12, 2003 8:41 pm

Cate

Hey yourself ;-)

Postby flensborg » Mon May 12, 2003 11:21 pm

Hi Cate,

Good thing that you are out of lurkdom now so we can all benefit from your budgeting knowledge - I for one could benefit greatly from some budgeting tips.

About your SBI site - are you having troubles with the PageBuilder or is it the actual creation of 'raw' content that is taking you forever?

The PageBuilder can be real cumberome to work with if you have lot's of links on your page and you are adding them using the link-block.

I always write all my content in Word before I copy-and-paste it to my site. It takes care of spelling errors for me and generally makes it much easier to work with the text.

Sincerely,

Henrik Flensborg
http://www.keyword-optimization-tools.c ... dHawk.html
Because keyword marketing is more than just WordTracker and KEI :wink:

P.S I'm looking forward to the next issue of your newsletter.

P.P.S. Once you site has built some momentum and been picked up by Google you should head over to and let Chodak interview you.
flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 12, 2003 11:26 pm

Love your site, Cate! Welcome to the SSWT Forum - so glad you joined us in posting :D

I just signed up for your newsletter - looking forward to receiving it! I have been to Creative Memories workshops and love them - have tons of photos and would love to finish my albums ;) (bet you hear that all the time, dont you?!)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby flensborg » Mon May 12, 2003 11:30 pm

flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 13, 2003 8:16 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Joe McHenry » Tue May 13, 2003 11:24 am

Joe McHenry

Postby Guest » Tue May 13, 2003 2:49 pm

Postby WAHumor » Tue May 13, 2003 8:27 pm

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 13, 2003 10:15 pm

Thanks for the great tips with my albums, Cate! I journal online and illustrate with my digital photography - hadnt thought much about doing that in my albums too - great idea!! Here is an example, and this would really be great in one of my albums http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/t ... /storm.htm . So I can purchase paper from CM to print things like this??

p.s. I dont have a CM rep anymore - that was years ago and have long ago lost contact - do you have a newsletter for your scrapbooking site too? If so, feel free to add me to your list: Lynn@WebServiceNetwork.com ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

As Nike said "Just do it"

Postby flensborg » Tue May 13, 2003 11:57 pm

flensborg

Postby Cate » Wed May 14, 2003 2:55 pm

Cate

Off to a perfect start...

Postby flensborg » Wed May 14, 2003 3:41 pm

flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 14, 2003 4:30 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby flensborg » Thu May 15, 2003 12:05 am

Cate,

is an excellent place for anything that has to do with reaching goals. Mind, Body, Spirit, Relationships and Wealth are the areas of life the site has chosen to focus on.

Besides having your articles featured in Lynn's newsletter how would you like to have your site and your experiences with featured in a series of articles in ?

Sincerely,

Henrik Flensborg
flensborg

Postby Cate » Fri May 16, 2003 3:42 pm

Hi guys,

What a busy 2 days it's been!

Thanks for the tip on Success Forum. Visited, liked it, will be back!

I'm so flattered that both of you are interested in my site. I'm working hard to get it up and with at least a "B" grade.

I would love to write up some articles for your subscribers, Lynn...as soon as I have a few more pages built, I'll be in touch to see what you think they'd be most interested in.

Henrik, I subscribed to your newsletter, and will be forwarding the first issue I receive on to 2 of my friends who do SEO work for a local web design firm. Hopefully they'll enjoy it and continue to pass it on to their colleagues. Will also let them know about your site.

I would love to share my SBI experience with you and your readers. Will keep you posted as to when the site is finished (but not PERFECT...right? :-)) and what the search engines think. Is there anything specific you would like me to start tracking/writing about?

I'm going to start keeping a journal of how I've worked on the site...have a case study at my fingertips.

Off to my son's spring concert...please God, don't let me fall asleep! :-) I doubt I will, they're awfully cute.

Have a great weekend--

:-) Cate
Cate

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion