[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - See What Happens When You Go Away & Leave The Door Unloc • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

See What Happens When You Go Away & Leave The Door Unloc

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

See What Happens When You Go Away & Leave The Door Unloc

Postby Mike Merz » Thu May 08, 2003 7:25 pm

Hi, All! ;)

The name's Mike "can't think of a decent tagline" Merz,
and for those of you that don't know me, or DO know me
and could care less, I've been doing the "Marketing thing"
for over 20 years, Online for just about 6, and, well ...
let's just say I've been around! LOL

I'll just grab a beverage, a bag o chips, and sit in this recliner here ...
Ahhhh! ... see what's on the TV ... hmmm . . .

( :!: )

What's that?

Oh, HI, Lynn! :oops:

The door was open, so ...

;)

Regards,
Mike

P.S.

Dan, you can come out of the closet now ... the jig is UP! WAHHHH-HOOOO! ;)
Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 08, 2003 7:40 pm

Hey Mike! I'm really glad you made it over this way ;) Welcome to SSWT! I've enjoyed perusing your forums - and now that we're through the storms, I'll be heading back over that way...

Tell us more about your 20 years... how it started, the evolution from offline to online... everything! I'd love to hear more :)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Tam » Sun May 11, 2003 10:06 am

Hey Mike!

Are you stalking me again?? :D

Nice to see you hear (and there and there ...)

Later,

Tam
Tam

Postby Joe McHenry » Sun May 11, 2003 11:25 am

Hi Mike,

Good to have you here.

You must have tons for advice for beginners like me! All that marketing experience - I come from an accounting background so find some aspects difficult...

best wishes

Joe

http://affiliate-resources.net
Joe McHenry

Postby Mike Merz » Sun May 11, 2003 12:51 pm

Hey, Lynn, Tam, Joe, All!

Thanks for the welcome, folks!

Well, let's see ...

My offline Marketing career has been 99% retail food related ... not much excitement.

I started applying my Offline marketing knowledge to the cyber world almost 6 years ago, but it didn't start to take off until I became the #1 Internet marketing expert at Ask Me.com (now defunct, unfortunately).

Allan Gardyne was so impressed with my #1 rank out of a field of 470, 5 star response rating, that he included me in two seperate editions of his Associate Programs.com newsletter.

Other noteworthy accomplishments ...

- Featured writer for DEMC.
- Resident newbie expert for Neil Shearing's private member site.
- Moderator of Mark Joyner's Farewell customer support forum.

If there's one major accomplishment I'd single out, aside from AskMe, it would be my personal relationships with Internet Marketing's elite.

(I had to edit this, soon after I posted in ... what was I thinking? The most satisfying relationships I've been lucky enough to be involved in Online have NOT necessarily been with "heavy hitters" ... not by a long shot, but from all levels, newbie, to intermediate, and Pro. Just had to make that clear!)

I would appear to brag if I listed all of the famous names I've developed close relationships with, but lets just say that the number is in the high double digits.

I'm working on a major project as I speak, with Harvey Segal and Michael Green, with additional support from Tony Blake, Lesley Fountain, Jim Daniels, Neil Shearing, Willie Crawford, Linda Caroll, Rebekah Nahai, and John Stone.

It's my brain child, but I enlisted the aid of the aforementioned to take it to the next level, and they all committed.

I really can't go into much detail in regards to what it's all about, but look at the names ... and see if you can piece it together! ;)

There's a lot more I could list, but as it IS Mother's Day (happy happy to all you Mom's on the list ... and Dan, cause he's a real mu ... well, you get the idea ..;)), and you're probably all bored to tears at this point, anyway ... so I'll leave it at that.

Regards,
Mike Merz
Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 11, 2003 4:46 pm

Wow, Mike ;) Congrats on your past success and good luck with your current project - you have some great people working with you!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mike Merz » Sun May 11, 2003 5:08 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby Guest » Sun May 11, 2003 5:52 pm

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 11, 2003 5:59 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby The Great Gordino » Mon May 12, 2003 5:17 am

The Great Gordino

Postby WAHumor » Mon May 12, 2003 6:41 am