[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New here... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New here...

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

New here...

Postby SBSbookkeeping » Thu May 08, 2003 9:39 am

Hello everyone,

I stumbled into this place a couple of days ago, and what a treasure! I have been reading posts and following links and finding all kinds of new places and people. Thought I better take a break and introduce myself.

My name is Lynne Ganoe, and I am the owner of Small Business Services. I do bookkeeping, taxes, and other office support services. My website is http://www.sbsbusinessservices.com. I am a self-confessed Internet junkie, and I just love learning about all things related to small businesses and the Internet. I'm very glad to be a part of this wonderful community, and am looking forward to meeting all you wonderful people. I will contribute what I can, but I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more learning than teaching LOL.

Thank you, Lynn, for this terrific forum (and glad you made it through the awful storms!)

Best wishes to you all,

Lynne
SBSbookkeeping

Postby WAHumor » Thu May 08, 2003 9:54 am

Greetings and welcome, Lynne with an "e"!!

I'm, ah...ahem...the official greeter of this forum in Lynn's absense. So while she's off playing Dorothy (some people have all the fun!), let me make you feel at home.

Take out the trash, willya??

Feeling at home now? Good!! :D

Of course, there are rules here:

1. All new arrivals must immediately subscribe to WAHumor, the humor newsletter for all who work at home. Yes - Lynn without an "e" has done so, too!

2. All new arrivals, if they have not already done so, must subscribe to Self Starters Weekly Tips. Why?? Because, like WAHumor, it's good, short and *extremely* usable.

As a matter of fact, on a usability scale of 1 to 10...I give it a 0.5.

It's *that* good.

Once again, if I haven't scared you away by now, welcome to the family.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Thanks for the welcome, Dan

Postby SBSbookkeeping » Thu May 08, 2003 10:19 am

I've already taken out the trash, and since I always do what I am told after being told 10 times (I have read several of your posts), I will now go sign up for your newsletter.

I have already signed up for Lynn's.

Also, I left you a little tip down on the ground floor.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Lynne
SBSbookkeeping

Postby WAHumor » Thu May 08, 2003 11:04 am

Only 10 times, huh??

If I could only get my kids to be that responsive...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 08, 2003 11:21 am

Welcome Lynne - I'm glad you joined us! :D

I see you've already met Dan... our virtual Welcome Wagon (haha)... looks like you passed the test of wit and friendly banter, and already got down to business. Great suggestion down below! I did want to let you know that you are more than welcome to post an affiliate link when making a recommendation - we're on a sort of honor system here at SSWT and everyone trusts a recommendation to be sincere around here - affiliate link or not ;) We had an interesting conversation about that in both the Affiliate Marketing and Internet Marketing boards...

I took a look at your website... Really Nice!! I'm going to go back now and read up a bit more... I'd be interested in publishing your article, "The Importance of Good Record keeping" in SSWT in an upcoming issue - this may bring you a little extra publicity... let me know if this is a possibility!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks, Lynn

Postby SBSbookkeeping » Thu May 08, 2003 12:36 pm

for the nice welcome and the compliment!

You are definitely welcome to publish any of my articles in your newsletter! I need to write a few more, but, ah, unfortunately writing is not an inborn talent for me. They tend to be a little long for newsletters, but when the topics are taxes and bookkeeping, I try to be pretty thorough so nobody misunderstands or takes things wrong. So it takes me forever to to get one written. But I have a couple more in mind that I plan on doing very soon, and I'm going to try to make them shorter, more like the recordkeeping one.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. You've done a terrific job here, and I'll try to contribute often.

Lynne
SBSbookkeeping

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion