[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Another Newbie.... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Another Newbie....

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Another Newbie....

Postby Anita DeFrank » Tue May 06, 2003 6:06 pm

Hi all! I'm Anita. I came over here to check out Dan's (aka WAHumor) case study and found a lot more here!

I'm a work at home mom with 2 great kids (well, 3 if you count my hubby...and I do!!) I sell gifts online and off. I also (my favorite hobby!!) write Mommy's Helper Ezine ~ Featuring articles, tips and resources to fellow wahers.

I look forward to "meeting" you all, learning a bit...and heck maybe I'll get lucky and throw in a good tip for someone else!! (LOL)

Bye for now,
Anita :D
Anita DeFrank

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 07, 2003 12:31 am

Welcome to the SSWT Forum, Anita! Glad to see you here :D

Are you subscribed to Self-Starters Weekly Tips? If not, you can join us by email (only once a week - newsletter style) by sending a blank email with "subscribe" in the subject to selfstarters-request@webservicenetwork.com

I am signing up for your newsletter ~ I'd be happy to swap articles with you! I'll email you ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Anita DeFrank » Wed May 07, 2003 5:49 am

Hi Lynn!!

I sure am a subscriber! I look foward to hearing from you! Glad to hear you and your children are nice and safe. I don't know how you do it sometimes!

Anita :D
Anita DeFrank

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion