[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi friends • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi friends

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi friends

Postby Ross » Sat May 03, 2003 10:11 pm

I just wanted to say a quick hello to all of you and say i'm happy to have found this place.

hey Lynn, I did not even know about this until I checked my website logs and seen some traffic from a post you made mentioning my site

Thanks for the free promotion :)

I'll also say Lynn has helped me a great deal with being the main content provider for my weekly news letter called the Network News, she is worth her weight in gold :)

I joined this forum in the hopes of meeting new friends and lending my expierences to those of you who are old and new to building a business online, having been in MLM for over 18 years now I might have a thing or 2 to teach ya :)

Networking is what it's all about and these types of forums are key to building long term relationships.

Look forward to meeting some of you

Cheers

Ross
http://www.WorkatHomeCentral.com
Ross

Postby Joe McHenry » Sun May 04, 2003 4:57 am

Hello Ross,

Welcome to this forum where I'm sure you'll be an asset to those of us finding our way around Internet marketing.

enjoy!

take care

Joe

http://www.tips-for-boomers.com
Joe McHenry

Postby Virtualmomwebmom » Sun May 04, 2003 7:37 am

Virtualmomwebmom

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 04, 2003 8:23 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

WAHumor

Postby WAHumor » Mon May 05, 2003 8:08 am

Welcome, Ross!!

If we all follow Lynn's rules, we'll have a great time!

(Psst...remember to to put the seat down. OK? Shhh...)

Looking for a challenge? Check out Case Study: WAHumor at a forum topic *very* near you!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion