This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Happy May 1, Lynn!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Happy May 1, Lynn!

Postby WAHumor » Thu May 01, 2003 3:58 am

Bang!! You're off! (But not by much, I hope :wink: )

The 21-day challenge is underway!! Lynn's goal: 1000 new subscribers by May 21.

C'mon team - pull!! Has *everyone* subscribed to SSWT?? How about Uncle Fred? The paperboy? Those guys under the highway overpass?
Your dentist?

Let's win one for the Lynner!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 01, 2003 9:25 am

LOL Dan, Thanks!! For those of you that arent familiar with the 21-day Challenge, you can find more info here: http://totallifesuccess.com/21daychallenge

Dan's right - I challenged myself to gain 1000 new opt-in subscribers to Self-Starters Weekly Tips :D A goal I am excited and motivated about! If you havent already subscribed, and are considering, please visit the link in my signature below.

LOL @ You - the dentist?? Uncle Fred?? hahahaha - While I would really like to reach my goal, I still honestly believe that the quality of subscribers far outpasses the quantity when it comes to running a successful publication ;) And that's what makes this a tough challenge - a challenging challenge!

Thanks, Dan - as always - for your continued support of SSWT!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion