[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - [b]What a great forum! New here: fabman[/b] • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

[b]What a great forum! New here: fabman[/b]

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

[b]What a great forum! New here: fabman[/b]

Postby fabman » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:11 am

Hey everyone! I’m excited to be a part of this community. From all the articles I’ve read and some of the posts I’ve scanned through, it looks like I’ll be learning a lot from all of you.

I’m a bit lazy, so forgive me for cutting and pasting an intro that I gave to a subscriber who was looking for a bio on me!

Thanks for having me and again, looking forward to swapping some information.

Who Is fabman?
I know I have to create the whole “who am I” section on my web-site, but I’ve been too focused on other stuff to do it. Here’s an intro that I created of myself a while back:

My Site: http://www.fabmansecrets.com
Most people have gone there looking for the infamous CASH FLOW CALCULATOR, which will help you figure out if you’ve got a positive or negative cash flow. Others have read some of my articles and wanted more.

Me:
I worked with a stockbroker one summer and a financial planner for two years. I really didn’t understand the importance of what my boss was doing for his clients until almost a decade later. At the time, I just viewed it as a sales job because most of the new financial planner’s just cold-called people all day and all night long. After reading way too many books on finance and investing, I’ve come to understand the importance of having a good certified financial planner in your corner.

As for what I do, I’m a brand manager at a food company. The pay is good and I love what I’m doing, which is why I’m holding off getting into financial planning which may be in “the cards” at some point. For now, I’m content with the path I’ve chosen.

I have also completed my first book which I’m busy editing and preparing for the publishing date in September 2003.

That's all for now!

fabman
fabman

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:28 am

Welcome to SSWT, Fabman! :D Glad to have you here!

I took a look at your site... and I'm curious - do you read Og Mandino?? If so, which is your favorite title??
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Good tip...

Postby WAHumor » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:34 am

about the change jar idea. I won't need those steel wire reinforcement in my pants pockets anymore.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Joe McHenry » Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:11 pm

Joe McHenry

Postby Tam » Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:49 pm

Tam

Thanks for the warm welcomes

Postby fabman » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:06 am

fabman

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:08 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

welcome fab!

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:46 pm

Hey, Fabman, welcome to the forum! We're excited to have you here! :D

Feel free to roam around and get into some of the discussions, they're great! Lynn is terrific, she runs a heck of a forum. :)

Have fun,

--Emit

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:07 am

Thank you, Emit ;) I'm glad to see *you* here too!!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Quality people at this forum!

Postby Mary Goulet » Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:55 am

Lynn- you are running a great forum!

I hear Greatest Miracle in the World is one of Og's best!Of course, I haven't read it yet :oops:

Mark LeBlanc's book is Growing Your Buisness
his site is http://www.SmallBusinessSuccess.com

Mary
Mary Goulet

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:30 pm

Thanks, Mary! I had a feeling I was getting that wrong when I wrote it... and as big a Mark LeBlanc Fan as I am, I cant believe I mixed that up LOL!

Mark LeBlanc has an awesome program called the Achiever's Circle: http://www.achieverscircle.com I am crossing my fingers to be accepted for the May program!! If I am, you can bet I'll come back and share some gems with you all! :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

This is the best forum I've managed to get into all night!

Postby Guest » Thu May 01, 2003 3:09 am

Mary! Sweetheart! Good to see you again, dear! :)

Okay Lynn, I'm ready and rarin' to go!

How many messages do I have to post to become Lord of the Board?

Watch for posts from Emit Flesti to begin springing up all over the place!

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 01, 2003 9:10 am

Hmm... let me think on that one, Emit :D LOL! If you can out-post me, I might consider hehe

GOOD NEWS: I *did* get accepted into the Achiever's Circle!! I'll be spending the weekend with Mark LeBlanc and a small group of success-minded people at the end of May... I'm very excited about it, and cant wait to share with you all what I pick up in that weekend!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Thu May 01, 2003 9:20 am

You're hittin' your stride, girl...

And just think...you'll have a couple days' rest after bagging those 1000 subscribers!! Whew...be careful not to sleep thru June... :wink:
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 01, 2003 9:28 am

Oh I just might... LOL... but it'll have to wait until after June 7th - because that's the day I turn 30! I'm still contemplating ways I can celebrate the beginning of a new decade ~ it's gonna have to be big :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion