[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Intro (sort-of) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Intro (sort-of)

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Intro (sort-of)

Postby Tam » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:21 am

Hi everyone,

I've been lurcking for a few days and am enjoying this forum. It's nice to "see" some familiar faces here. I really detest writing intros (mainly becuase I suck at it :D ) but thought I'd give it a try here.

I've been a WAHM for many years. I have my own company plus I help out in my family's business (I grew-up with the business) and do some freelancing.

I have an adorable son with a heart of gold. I live out in the middle of nowhere and love it!

If ya'll want to know any more - you'll have to ask!

Have a great day!

Tam
Tam

Do you know Radar??

Postby WAHumor » Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:40 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:15 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thank you for the welcome

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:08 pm

Hi Lynn and Dan,

Thank you both for the warm welcome. And Dan, I promise - anything funny and I'll let you know and yes, I know who Radar is - always liked him.

I work both off-line and online. For the online part, most of what I do is design ebooks (more than just compiling - I design the layout, formatting, etc) and covers. I also handle (and make/design) fulfillment of CD and printed book orders. Plus - whatever else my clients need (if I can't handle it, I use one of my friends who can) such as set-up their ordering system/website/maintaining the site.

Basically I offfer whatever a client needs - i tailor my service to what they want done - some just need a cover, others design, etc.

Offline I do various graphic arts projects and desktop publishing plus some freelance clerical/bookekeeping/computer work.

My families business (the one I grew up in) is the repair and installation of water systems.

Thanks for the interest!

Tam

oops

Postby Tam » Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:12 pm

oops - forgot to log in! That was me being a guest :D

Tam
Tam

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion