[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Understatement... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Understatement...

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Understatement...

Postby WAHumor » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:05 am

...this will be HUGE!!

You got a good thing going, baby! I'm bookmarking ASPOW.com (awesome!) Joe McHenry's sites got me ready for launching WAHumor.com through Site Build It! (Yep...I'm a 5 Pillar guy) I can see the time coming when I'll move it or expand it from there, though.

By the way, I saw your profile at www.momscareer.com. Go for it!!
And your profile at Ryze.com (another great site!)

Oh...did you realize that you're GORGEOUS?!? Rawrr Rawrrr!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:40 am

I agree - the resources are great! I really like the affiliate site that Joe is working on, dont you?

And, um, Thanks... its amazing what a woman can do with a photo in Adobe Photoshop :roll: LOL! Here's what I really look like:

And yes... that's cammoflauge pants I'm wearing :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

The truth, and nut'n but...

Postby WAHumor » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:54 am

I regret to inform you, madam, that I shall never let chivalry die. You remain gorgeous.

Looking forward to hanging with ya for a long time...

And now you'll be famous too! Your little story's in WAHumor!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion