[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Uh-Oh! The Great Gordino on the radio! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Uh-Oh! The Great Gordino on the radio!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Uh-Oh! The Great Gordino on the radio!

Postby The Great Gordino » Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:12 am

Oh Crikey,
I will be on The Mary Goulet Show, Thurs 17th April at 12 noon PDT.
Looking forward to it. :D
Im planning to talk about information overload for newbies, and the abundance we have in our lives.
Whether I actually cover those or not is another question, once I get going, it could go anywhere!
You can listen live or archived.
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:19 am

I'm looking forward to listening in!!

For those of you who arent familiar with Internet Talk Radio, you simply click the "Listen Live" button on Thursdays 11am-1pm pacific time at http://www.MaryGoulet.net/radioshow.html OR you can click on the archive links and listen to any segment 24/7!

Mary Goulet has an excellent show: StreetSmart! Success Strategies - I highly recommend you tune in while you work, any chance you get!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:56 pm

Okay, I listened in live... AWESOME INTERVIEW. If nothing else, you gotta hear Gordon's voice :wink:

Click Here:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn I can't get the archive to play......

Postby The Great Gordino » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:16 am

Hi Lynn,
thanks for your kind words!!! I had fun!!!
I am trying :cry: to hear the interview myself, but my media player keeps telling me the file cant be found.
Is it up there yet, am I being too impatient, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks,
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:36 am

Hi Gordon...

Apparently the station is having technical issues this morning - the link should be active soon :D I guess I jumped the gun by posting it so early after the interview :oops:

The archive link above should be working later this afternoon - I called the station and they are working on it now!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn you are a gem! Thanks! *DNO*

Postby The Great Gordino » Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:37 pm

:D
The Great Gordino

Radio Interview

Postby Joe McHenry » Fri Apr 18, 2003 2:35 pm

Hi Gordon,

Just listened to your interview. Great stuff!!

take care

Joe :D

http://www.affiliate-resources.net
Joe McHenry

late arrival on interview...but..

Postby Phil » Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:17 am

Phil

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion