[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - lynn said i had to post info!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

lynn said i had to post info!!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

lynn said i had to post info!!

Postby corey vener » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:01 am

Well I posted a few days ago kinda introducing myself, informing that I had known lynn for many years and how I found her after losing her for 3 yrs. It is really nice to have her back in my life to chat with and have those long storys ya tell your grandkids about the 70's ya know.
Well I am a very outgoing person that enjoys his work online, workd with computers for 20+ years. but seriously I had this idea 2 years ago that I was sick of working for other people and makeing them all this money so I decided to do my own thing, since then I have established a company that is starting to be self sufficient. There are 25+ products and services to small business.
It has been a joy on the foum so far "thanks for the welcome Lynn, Mike & Gordon - look forward to getting to know everyone" and am always open for new ideas and constructive chat.
~~~~Enjoy Everyone AND HAVE A GOOD DAY~~~~~
corey vener

Re: lynn said i had to post info!!

Postby flensborg » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:12 am

Hi Corey,

Welcome to Lynn's Place.

I'm sure you will enjoy 'hanging' out here.
flensborg

Re: lynn said i had to post info!!

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:18 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Time to go to bed...

Postby flensborg » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:26 am

Hi Lynn,

If it's 10:30 AM here in my parts of the woods, then it's way past you bedtime when you are determined to take good care of yourself.

Now, listen to my voice "you are feeling sleepy, veeeery sleepy, and even if you though you still had work to do you know that you must now go to bed and sleep...now"
flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:32 am

LOL Henrik ~ I did sleep... I just got up really early :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:45 am

Hello Corey and welcome to Lynn's. It is one of my favorite hang outs.

I am with you on being sick of working for other people. Instead of that
I now enjoy working with other people. :D

I decided to stop working for others almost three years ago and I have
never looked back.

You want constructive chat, then you have arrived at the right place. Just
start reading, asking and sharing. You will have more feedback than you
will know what to do with.

I am happy to say that I have learned more from Lynn and Mike along
with other members in the few months that I have been here than in my
previous two and half years online trying to do it all my self. :D
James Mann

Postby WAHumor » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:02 am

That's telling her, Henrik!!

Everyone - keep on Lynny about taking care of HERSELF too!

We wanna keep her healthy and happy, don't we??

Getting up early...yeah, yeah...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:10 am

Lynn, it has been so hot here that I have been staying up until 3am and
getting up at 7am so I can work while it is cooler. Then I try to take a
nap later when it is too hot to think. :cry:
James Mann

Postby WAHumor » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:14 am

I don't get it, James...

I thought heat was illegal in Canada.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:31 am

James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:35 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:40 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:40 am

James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:35 am

A few pics from the "shop days" - just for fun ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

The kids... keepin' things fun around the shop!

Network gaming - My son, Zack, showing his friend "the ropes" in Quake II

Thats me... a mess in progress... :roll:

This was the tech area - just movin' in. What you see there is our shop sign, which stretched all the way across the top of the building. It had just been painted and was drying...

That would be me at my make-shift desk during the first few days... doing my favorite task: billing!

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay ~ Back to work for me... thanks for letting me share ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:42 am

Fab pics, Lynny!!

But no long golden blond tresses???

Hey, wait...they don't look golden blond at all...

NOOOOO!!! Say it ain't true!!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion