[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - lynn said i had to post info!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

lynn said i had to post info!!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:49 am

LOL Dan - a lot of it has to do with the lighting in the pictures ;)

My hair is dark blonde, maybe even light brown... in the more recent pics, the sun was reflecting off of my hair, which probably makes it look lighter than it is...

Okay, okay - and so yeah, I got a few little highlights too, though most of the differences are just lighting and the fact that I'm outdoors more now than I used to be :D

Geez - I cant get nuthin' past this group! :roll: LOL
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:55 am

Well...Ok...I guess I'll buy that...

But DON'T let it happen again!!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Fri Aug 08, 2003 10:01 am

Lynn, I remember back when I was about 9 my foster sister came home
one day and her hair was platinum and her dad freaked big time.

The funny thing was, she was still the same Bonnie no matter what color
she chose for the week. :lol:
James Mann

well look at that

Postby corey vener » Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:26 pm

corey vener

Re: well look at that

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:42 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: well look at that

Postby Mike Merz » Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:56 pm