[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Bloody hell!!!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Bloody hell!!!!!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Bloody hell!!!!!

Postby The Great Gordino » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:34 pm

:lol:
Hi Lynn,
I found you! Great to see you have a forum now!
Blimey that's yet ANOTHER forum to visit regularly!
Well worth it tho, good to hear you and Becks on Mary's show!
Gordon
Image[/img][/url]
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:39 pm

Hey Gordon :D

Glad you found us! I've enjoyed getting to know you on the message boards at http://www.MarketingAuction.com and http://www.MaryGoulet.net/forum ~ How's everything going with your new ebook? Fill us in!

Thanks for listening in... I'm trying to find out for you if there is an international number so you can call in and join us on the air sometime! :wink:

So how many forums and message boards a day do you visit? If you have them handy... share a few links with us!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

lol

Postby R Hagel » Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:30 pm

Hiya Gordon!

I clicked on the forum, saw the title "Bloody Hell," and without looking at the name I KNEW you had made your way over here! :wink:

Glad to see ya here!

Becky

They don't call me "Bayonet Becky" for nothing!
http://www.e-bayonet.com
R Hagel

Forums I visit

Postby The Great Gordino » Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:02 am

Hi all,
Here are the other forums I visit:
Becky Hagel's www.marketingauction.com
Mary Goulet's www.marygoulet.net
Tony Blake's www.ablake.com
Jim Daniels www.bizweb2000.com
Michaels Green's www.howtocorp.com

I did got to Willie Crawford's, but forgot the URL, and it doesnt seem to be on his home page...
However I decided that I was going to enough as it was.............and then this one has added to my list!!!
Still the info and inspiration I get from them all is totally worth the time spent!!!
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:34 am

Thanks for sharing the links! I enjoy Willie Crawford's message board too - you can find it at this link: http://www.williecrawford.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi . I know you need at least that one more!! :wink:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Oh no, not Gordon...

Postby Guest » Tue May 06, 2003 1:37 pm

Haha Becky...

I knew it was Gordon without looking at the name too :)

(Bloody hell = British; !!!! = Gordon)

God bless :)
Rebekah <><

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion